• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey Express Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone :woohoo: for some of us its getting close!!!! I just wanted to let everyone know I bought a protect a bub raincover yesterday. We don't want anyone to deal with a wet stroller. It has it's own bag, before you store it try to dry it up a bit so it doesn't get musty! Thanks......

I know it shows that my dates are taken but I would like to be put on a waitlist in case things change. It doesn't look like payments have been received yet. I need Sept 27th thru Oct 4th. Thank you......

I know it shows that my dates are taken but I would like to be put on a waitlist in case things change. It doesn't look like payments have been received yet. I need Sept 27th thru Oct 4th. Thank you......

you can take me off your wait list.... found an open one thanks!!

Hi Noelle,
You need 10 posts to pm. I have all of your info, I'll send the request for funds today.:thumbsup2

I don't want to be a pain, but I havn't received your request for funds yet. Can I just pay you using your email address on paypal? Thanks!:)

I don't want to be a pain, but I havn't received your request for funds yet. Can I just pay you using your email address on paypal? Thanks!:)
I sent you a request for funds this morning, maybe I put in the wrong email. No biggie, my email address is akatakis@msn.com. Your not a pain, thanks for being on top of things!
Jen

I checked paypal, I only put in 1 L, so fixed it you should have a request now. :thumbsup2 Thanks again!

I've read through all the posts, it looks like Nov. 8-15th is available? Please let me know if those dates are free. Thanks so much!

Hi, I was just checking dates, but I think I am going to go w/ a single stroller instead. If I need it I will get back to you and hopefully it will still be available! Thanks so much!

got interrupted didn't realize post went the first time!!

urgoinagain?,

Let me know when pymnt is rcvd. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter