• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey Express Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it looks like my dates are taken already? How about ordering another stroller if you have enough people who have pm'd you with taken dates? Put me on though!!! Does anyone want to start another swap?

I'm just waiting to hear from one person who was interested in the dates. If I don't hear from her soon then the dates are yours! I'll pm you as soon as I know.

I am looking through the posts - and on the first page that was just edited it says my dates are open, but it looked at one point that someone had wanted them... so - did someone drop out? Could my Sept 23 - 26th dates be open? I am at Pop.
Thanks for checking!

:cool1:

Oh... just saw you posted! Thanks for being so quick!!!!! I will eagerly await your reply! I will keep my fingers crossed for my sake!
:banana:

urgoinagain?,

Thank you for keeping me on your back-up list. I sent you a pm. We are interested!!:worship:

I didn't look back in the post but our dates of vacation will be 9/20 - 9/27.

Let me know what my next step is :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo:

Amy

I do apologize but I didn't realize I signed up for 2 stroller swaps. So I am asking you to please not add me to the Mickey Express. So sorry for the mix up. Happy strolling.

urgoingagain?,

I emailed you yesterday. Did you get all of my info so I can pay you through paypal? I can't PM yet or havn't figured out how to do it.

Thanks, Noelle

Even though we don't have enough people I'm going to bite the bullet and keep it at 15$. If you are interested please pm me your name, date and reservation number. The payment will be through paypal if your dates are soon, if you cant pay through paypal and your dates are farther away, I can take a check or money order.

Please be aware that I am not to be responsible for this stroller. Please treat it as your own, even better. Families are depending on this stroller, please be honest. You will be responsible for the hand-off, you must make arrangements with the next swapper. If there is no swapper to hand-off to then you must write on a paper taped to the box the next swappers name, date of arrival and reservation number. Also you will need to get a claim ticket. Make sure you have this. If the stroller will be in storage for more than a day or two, you will have to put it in long term storage.

How does the claim ticket part work? There is a 3 day period just before my dates that are open and since it is just 3 days there is a good chance that won't fill up. Do you need the claim ticket to pick up the stroller from storage? And if so how are we getting it to people when we only have a couple days?

This is our first trip to Disney so I really don't know how all the storage and swap stuff work so I'm just trying to figure it all out.

urgoingagain?,

I emailed you yesterday. Did you get all of my info so I can pay you through paypal? I can't PM yet or havn't figured out how to do it.

Thanks, Noelle

Hi Noelle,
You need 10 posts to pm. I have all of your info, I'll send the request for funds today.:thumbsup2

How does the claim ticket part work? There is a 3 day period just before my dates that are open and since it is just 3 days there is a good chance that won't fill up. Do you need the claim ticket to pick up the stroller from storage? And if so how are we getting it to people when we only have a couple days?

This is our first trip to Disney so I really don't know how all the storage and swap stuff work so I'm just trying to figure it all out.

We need the claim ticket as proof the stroller was put into storage. If there are a few days between pickup, if the person behind you can give you the numbers. Hopefully there won't be any problems, but it is always better to be prepared with at least the number, so if it is misplaced in storage we have proof it was put there!

I'm going to post some rules, and info for the swap soon.....

If there are gaps between users, maybe the family leaving the stroller could scan a copy of the ticket and email to the next swapper so they have a paper copy?

What does everyone think?

If there are gaps between users, maybe the family leaving the stroller could scan a copy of the ticket and email to the next swapper so they have a paper copy?

What does everyone think?

Sounds good to me. If you can't scan it in, maybe even drop it in the mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter