Mickey Express Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the time available, we're trying to get more people involved, if everyone is a go than we are at about 15$ a person.

Even though we don't have enough people I'm going to bite the bullet and keep it at 15$. If you are interested please pm me your name, date and reservation number. The payment will be through paypal if your dates are soon, if you cant pay through paypal and your dates are farther away, I can take a check or money order.

Please be aware that I am not to be responsible for this stroller. Please treat it as your own, even better. Families are depending on this stroller, please be honest. You will be responsible for the hand-off, you must make arrangements with the next swapper. If there is no swapper to hand-off to then you must write on a paper taped to the box the next swappers name, date of arrival and reservation number. Also you will need to get a claim ticket. Make sure you have this. If the stroller will be in storage for more than a day or two, you will have to put it in long term storage.

I have been hanging around the DIS for several months but don't post - now that I need to send a PM - I am not allowed until post count >10. urgoinagain can you PM me to arrange contact info while I try to get a few posts.

Thanks

M&M Princesses

December 7th POLY

I might be onboard (need to make sure we are NOT doing cruise for part of it). I would need to pick up 9/27 and drop off 10/4.

I am interested for Oct 22-27. Staying at Port Orleans Riverside. How would I pick up and drop off? Thanks

I am interested for Oct 22-27. Staying at Port Orleans Riverside. How would I pick up and drop off? Thanks

We're trying to keep this at one resort (POP) just to make it easier to keep track of the stroller. There are a couple of options, the easiest one is that someone fills in the date before you so there could be a face to face handoff.
The next is to take a bus to the POP, you may have to go to a park to make the transfer to the resort. I know it is a bit of a hassle, but worth it to save extra money. Let me know if you are in...

I didn't recieve a PM about confirmation and paying. I have a paypal account, just need to know how to go about this. Thanks!

Is POP the pop century resort?

Sorry...thought I was subscribed to thread but didn't get most of the last page of updates.

We are still in. I will PM you info. Thanks!!

I didn't recieve a PM about confirmation and paying. I have a paypal account, just need to know how to go about this. Thanks!

Is POP the pop century resort?

Sorry tigers5, if you could pm me your reservation number, name on the reservation, hotel, a cell phone number, and the email on your paypal account.
If you cant pm email me at akatakis@msn.com. Yes it is the Pop century resort.

Thanks,
Jen

The stroller is ordered :banana: . There is a change of color, we have the blue and khaki, I'll update the picture. Does anyone know how to post a picture?
Thanks......

So it looks like my dates are taken already? How about ordering another stroller if you have enough people who have pm'd you with taken dates? Put me on though!!! Does anyone want to start another swap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter