Mickey Express Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll give this a few more days, and if we can't find more people, maybe we can work this out with a different type of stroller.

We are staying at POP Oct 8-14. I might be interested. Do you have any specs on the stroller? Specifically I'm wondering weight/height limits as my DD's are 5 1/2 and 3 1/2 and both well past the typical 35 pound stroller limit.

The weight limit on the stroller is 100lbs. I'm not sure about the height limit, but I will find it out for you.

I can't seem to find a height limit, but here are the specs:
MAX WEIGHT LIMIT: 100.00 lbs
CARTON CUBE: 9.43
CARTON DIMENSIONS: 29.14 x 14.57 x 38.39
CARTON WEIGHT: 35.00
FOLDED DIMENSIONS: 33.5 x 33 x 21in
ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 53 x 33 x 39.5in
ASSEMBLED WEIGHT: 34.00 lbs

I can't seem to find a height limit, but here are the specs:
MAX WEIGHT LIMIT: 100.00 lbs
CARTON CUBE: 9.43
CARTON DIMENSIONS: 29.14 x 14.57 x 38.39
CARTON WEIGHT: 35.00
FOLDED DIMENSIONS: 33.5 x 33 x 21in
ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 53 x 33 x 39.5in
ASSEMBLED WEIGHT: 34.00 lbs

Cool they are under 100 pounds combined. We would be interested in October 8-14 if that is available. I am staying at the POP.

I would love to be in, but not going until November. I would love it for the 15-22nd.

It looks like an awesome stroller for my 2 preschoolers. Maybe you could get this thread added to the sticky at the top with the list of swaps? That might generate more interest. I know the other 4 swaps with the same stroller are filling up fast, so those shut out of that might be happy to find this one.

Thanks...Lisa

I'll put you down Lisa. I've pm'd the link a few days ago, I'm not sure how long it takes to post it :confused3

Dang it! This is the 5th stroller swap I checked for August and my dates are alays taken. :rotfl2: August 24-30 is a very popular week for the stroller swapping wannabes. :lmao:

Well it looks like 6 family's so far. I've tried again to get this added to the sticky, hopefully there will be more interest. I'd like to order this on Mon or Tues, I just want to make sure everyone is still in?

How will it work if we can't fill up the space? Will the stroller be stored at a resort somewhere until the next person shows to pick it up. I'm just curious because right now it looks like there is about 10 days or so before me open and the slot behind me is open too.

How will it work if we can't fill up the space? Will the stroller be stored at a resort somewhere until the next person shows to pick it up. I'm just curious because right now it looks like there is about 10 days or so before me open and the slot behind me is open too.

The resort will hold the stroller in long term storage, we would just need to make sure we get a claim ticket.

It looks like it is only going to be the six of us for now, would everyone be interested in splitting the cost now? It would come to about 35$ a family. One day of a double stroller rental. Please let me know if this will work for you so I can get the stroller ordered. :hippie:

yes i am in. I just hate lugging around stroller and car seat at the airport. Guess this will save me some hassle.

I am interested - Is it possible for December 7th - 14th?? We are staying at the Poly. I will need some guidance as to the details of making it work - just a Disney newbie planning a trip with my twin girls. :love:

Is there anyway you could start the swap sooner? Our dates are Aug. 17th-20th so we would be the 1st family there? I don't know if this could work because I'm not the organizer, but I thought it might help bring the cost down a bit. Just wondering....
I wasn't able to get in on any of the other swaps because my dates were always taken.

I am interested - Is it possible for December 7th - 14th?? We are staying at the Poly. I will need some guidance as to the details of making it work - just a Disney newbie planning a trip with my twin girls. :love:

I can put you in for the 7th-14th of Dec. I'm going to put some sort of agreement together and post it tomorrow with payment info.

Is there anyway you could start the swap sooner? Our dates are Aug. 17th-20th so we would be the 1st family there? I don't know if this could work because I'm not the organizer, but I thought it might help bring the cost down a bit. Just wondering....
I wasn't able to get in on any of the other swaps because my dates were always taken.

I'm not sure if I can get the stroller ordered and shipped on time for you. Right now it will take 3-4 days just to ship it out, and then at least 5 for transit. I'll check to see how much it will cost to express ship it.

"THE MICKEY EXPRESS"

I would like to start up a new stroller swap for the free dining period and beyond. I've looked into the other swaps, and their choice of stroller looks good to me. We will base the stroller at the POP. Again to follow the other swap we will donate the stroller to charity after the last date of use. Once the stroller pays for itself, it will be a free swap.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81FH+yZw28L._SS500_.jpg

The stroller is on Amazon for 170.00 + shipping. I would like to stay in the 10-15 dollar range.

August
23-31 urgoinagain?

Sept
1-7 WindyLea
8-17 nicolelwc
17-18 OPEN
19-27 jillmomto3
27-30 OPEN

October
1-7 OPEN
8-14 holly7347
15-31 OPEN

Nov
1-14 OPEN
15-22 KTMEMOMMY
23-30 OPEN

Dec
1-6 OPEN
7-14 M&M PRINCESSES
15-31 OPEN

Jan and beyond OPEN

We are interested in Nov29 arrival till Dec 7 departure. We are staying at OKW. what would the rental fee be for that time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter