Mickey Ears

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not know there was a code. But maybe there is. :confused3
Well, I guess a code when you buy them (or a hat?) in the park at a specific store.
I don't know if that is a one time, per person code or not.

I believe your character must be created at one of the parks to have ears. My plan is to play with my current character, then create one at the park and give all my former character's stuff to the new one. This is done by opening two screens (or in VMK language too screens).

Luv2Roam said:
I did not know there was a code. But maybe there is. :confused3
Well, I guess a code when you buy them (or a hat?) in the park at a specific store.
I don't know if that is a one time, per person code or not.

Yes, as far as I know, you buy a hat on Main Street (I think) and you get the card.

you can buy Mickey Ears( or any hat at the Chapeau) at WDW or online

or

you make your character at Disneyland or WDW

if you buy Gold Mickey ears you get Gold Ears at VMK

Walt Disney World
buy a hat at the Chapeau you get a VMK card for golden mickey ears.
buy a shirt at Sir Mickeys in Fantasyland, you get a VMK card for a t-shirt. buy a photo from Splash Mountian or Buzz Light Year, you get a VMK card for a wanted poster.
There are two other merchandise shops (one is the Trading Post and I forgot the other shops name) in Frontierland that you can buy a pin and you get a VMK card for a pin, and buy candy or other edible item and you get a VMK card for a penny press machine. That is what a Cast Member at the VMK Shop on Main Street told me today when I popped into the Kingdome on my lunch break

Mal

is any body going to disney any time soon ?
If so buy a hat at the chapue and u get a code for golden mickey ears :earboy2:
if anybody is going bring a code back

Or, find a wonderful Dis member who will give you a pair.. That's how I got mine! :)

Located in Town Square, this shop is the best place in the park to buy that most Disney of souvenirs, a pair of Mickey Mouse Mousketeer ears, either on their own, on a cap, or on any number of similar pieces of headwear.

If required the "ears" can also be monogrammed at the Chapeau while you wait.

sadly the codes that come with the park purchases can only be used one time by one player....not multi time by many players.

Mal

Maleficent2 said:
you can buy Mickey Ears( or any hat at the Chapeau) at WDW or online

or

you make your character at Disneyland or WDW

if you buy Gold Mickey ears you get Gold Ears at VMK

Walt Disney World
buy a hat at the Chapeau you get a VMK card for golden mickey ears.
buy a shirt at Sir Mickeys in Fantasyland, you get a VMK card for a t-shirt. buy a photo from Splash Mountian or Buzz Light Year, you get a VMK card for a wanted poster.
There are two other merchandise shops (one is the Trading Post and I forgot the other shops name) in Frontierland that you can buy a pin and you get a VMK card for a pin, and buy candy or other edible item and you get a VMK card for a penny press machine. That is what a Cast Member at the VMK Shop on Main Street told me today when I popped into the Kingdome on my lunch break

Mal

This is sticky material... We need to keep track of this stuff for people who are going to WDW soon. (like me)

even worse, I was just at the WDW May 27th - June 6th and could not do these things. I think I may be calling mail order------I need to do some Xmas shopping anyway :rolleyes:

I was going to buy gold ears last weekend. None to be found in all the kingdom I was told. And they are not expecting any more until mid to late July.
I am not sure if any place in WDW has any for sale at this time, was the impression I got.

I woulLOVEsome Mickey Ears too! Sadly I'm not going to WDW until 2007!!! :sad2:

pretend I'm clueless [ ;) ]...

First time at the World Monday and I'm wondering what you all are talking about...would love ears....thanks...what's gold vs. black also?

I appreciate the education.

Trish

Black Mickey Ears are available when you create a new character at VMK Central in either DL or WDW Magic Kingdom Parks.

Gold Mickey Ears are available with any hat purchase at the hat shops in both parks as well. For WDW it's Le Chapeau. I can't remember the name of the hat shop at DL.

To create a character, you go to VMK Central and get an open kiosk. At that point you can log in to VMK and create a new character. If you have problems creating, there are VMK CM's who can assist you with it.

Good Luck :)

I had a real card for the gold mickey ears from WDW when we were there last week, and when I entered the code, it came back that I got a "happiest celebrationon earth pin". Oh god, was I mad.

I wrote to VMK but I don't expect an answer.

:wizard: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :dance3:

I am crazy about Mickey Ears. if anyone has any, please tell me, i am trading all of these for black mickey ears

cowboy pants
cowboy top
cowboy shoes
flip hat
super hero shoes
mansion top
mansion tophat
- brown -
white plaid shirt if its a boy
black plaid shirt for boys.
ginger bread poll
ginger bread poll
gingerbread poll
gingerbread poll
gingerbread poll
gingerbread poll ( i might have more )
1 full gingerbread wall
chocolate carpet
choclate carpet
swirling lolipop
and about 8 gingerbread roofs.

it might sound like a little to much, actually to me it is a little to much, so if you have some of the stuff i'm offering like cowboy pants for an example, - my favorite - please be honest
thank you if anyone is willing to trade please respond
- MickeyEarsFreak

this thread is over 2 years old. Please pay attention to the dates ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter