mickey ears ?

They sell Mickey Ears at the World of Disney in DTD. I don't remember specifically which ones, but I think there was a variety.

They sell Mickey Ears at the World of Disney in DTD. I don't remember specifically which ones, but I think there was a variety.

World of Disney has every type. I looked everywhere for the graduation ears on our last trip, and was only able to find them at World of Disney. That store has everything!

Thanks guys I had a feeling that world of disney might have had them but wasnt sure and my sister couldn't remember either way :thumbsup2

World Of Disney had a MASSIVE selection. That's where we found ours when we got them on our first day.

World of Disney has a ton. And the variety is huge. In fact, when I was there last January, they had a bunch of ears from Tokyo Disney which was way awesome. I got the Japanese version of bride ears. :goodvibes

The christmas store also sells some ears and does the embroidery on them

We got ours at Design a T across from the Christmas Store. They were able to embroider our names on them there. They had a fairly good selection. I think they had more there than at the Christmas store but not totally sure. I know we looked in the Christmas store first.

Oh, I forgot what kind we bought. Oldest ds got a toque type hat with ears, braids and rastafarian (sp?) colours, younger ds got r2d2, dd got Minnie Mouse, I got red hat, black ears with 2 yellow dots on them so it looks like Mickey's pants and my partner got the standard ears. I have a great pic of my oldest son with his hat on at HS sitting on a storm troopers' vehicle and the storm trooper came up and was goofing around with him, had his gun out and was motioning him to get off. It was priceless. watching this go on for about 5 minutes and my son giving it right back to him. When my son finally got off, the storm trooper brushed the seat of as if it was dirty. :rotfl2: I wish I had it on video. There was a crowd watching laughing at it too. I think that was the best part of my trip, to see my sullen 14 year old laughing and having fun like that. Oh yeah, he's 6 feet tall to, not sure if he was bigger than the storm trooper. It was nice to see that it all isn't about the younger ones. I think the early teen years are hard because they aren't "kids" anymore (so they think) but they aren't grown up either.

Ok, sorry about hijacking the thread but the question about the ears reminded me of this story and since it is midnight here and everyone is sleeping all you DIS people are stuck listening to me. :hippie:

OP, hope you get great ears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter