• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey Ears - Do they stay on all day?

twinnybelles

Mouseketeer
:earsboy: :earsboy: Just wondering ...for a 4 year old head, will the ears spend more time on the head or in my hands in the parks ?

probably in your hands. you can always put bobbi pins in so that they don't move.

My handsome DS, age 4, got his first set of ears (red ones with white script)when we visited MK in January. He refused to take them off for the next 6 days. The people are Universal were not amused. Our two-year-old twins would have next to nothing with wearing theirs. You would have thought they were made of veggies!!!

The infant hat has a strap. It is a pretty big hat. I got for my son when he was 1; he is 4.5 now and it still fits him, but barely. You may want to check out the infant hat.

To answer your question -- it will probably stay in your hands.

I thought the purpose of a Mom was to hold everything!!:lmao:
At least that is how it works around my family!

We are getting the classic black ears for the whole family. I am going to have our picture taken with them on. I am bringing a photo mat for "the gang" to sign. I want to frame the ear photo when we get home. Then when we go back when our girls are teenagers I want to do it again.

Bringing bobby pins are a great idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter