• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey DVD player at Sears

mnmom22

Mouseketeer
Did anyone see the adorable Mickey DVD player in the Sears ad for their after Thanksgiving sale? It came with 2 headphones and a special Mickey backpack. I'm having the hardest time trying to tell myself iwe don't need it. It's the cutest thing I've seen in a long time.

I saw it a couple weeks ago in a mailer they sent to the house. It is absolutely adorable. I was wishing that we didn't already have a portable DVD player. The screen is a little on the small side though, but it is so darn cute!!!

Erika

It was cute, but we wanted a bigger screen. We bought one at Target yesterday for $166 (early bird special) with a 6.5" screen.

Now I have to buy some Disney DVDs to play!
DJ

I too have seen both the Disney DVD player and the one advertised at target for $166. What brand was the target DVD player? I have heard that the cheaper DVD(portable) players tend to skip. Does anyone know if this is true?

The one Target had was a Kawasaki (sp?). I don't know if it skips, but so far it has been good. My kids played with it all day yesterday.

DJ

We picked this up for DS for Christmas. I think he's going to flip when he sees it. The only problem is some of our older DVD's don't play. I'm going to try cleaning them up and see what happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter