Mickey Dog Toy

magickingdommommy

Mouseketeer
Years ago we bought a squeaky stuffed Mickey for my dog. He loves it but it's starting to look dingy (even after washing). I am hoping to bring him back another one when we go in March. I know that the fire station shop in MK has closed but I am hoping that I will be able to find one somewhere else. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Over the past three years the doggie stuff has slowly dwindled. Just returned from WDW and saw NOTHING for dogs!!!!! :(

Let me know if you find anything. My babies do have ID tags I engraved at one of those machines they have in the parks. They still have those but I didn't see any toys.

Yes, sadly Disney decided to get rid of their pet stuff. In 2011 they had some stuff in fun finds on the 4 for $20 wall. I did notice at my wal-mart they had a stuffed Tigger toy. Its not Mickey but it could be a good replacement.

Noooo! I've always bought the Mickey head stuffed toys. My dog finally destroyed the two I bought and I was hoping to be able to replace them. I'm really disappointed by this.

Awww! :( I wanted to bring my little guy back a Mickey shirt or something. I'm disappointed everything is gone.

In 2009 we bought a pink mickey head squeaker toy that said wdw. Havent seen another. I m surprised they dont have atleast some dog thngs...

My dog isn't going to be happy with me - I have been promising him a new Mickey toy for a long time.

I like it because it's Mickey, but I really don't know why it's his favorite. Shape? Texture? who knows? He just loves it! I guess I'll have to start washing it on gentle so it lasts a bit longer

I sure hope Disney brings back the doggie souvenirs.

In 2009 we bought a pink mickey head squeaker toy that said wdw. Havent seen another. I m surprised they dont have atleast some dog thngs...

I was too. I asked at World of Disney in December and was told they don't sell dog stuff anymore. The CM said she gets people asking for it all the time.

Yep. Same story here. We asked and they said no more.
I wanted a dog bowl for our new pup.
Maybe if enough people ask, they will bring it back.

I was too. I asked at World of Disney in December and was told they don't sell dog stuff anymore. The CM said she gets people asking for it all the time.

In 2010 we bought an adorable pink Mickey head that said Walt Disney World and I believe it also says princess. The past 2 years we looked and looked and couldn't find anything and when we asked we were told the same thing you were. We were really bummed they got rid of the pet toys. We ended up just buying regular stuffed characters.

Official word from Merchandise Guest Services,

" Regrettably, our pet line has gradually been fazed out. Our Product Developers are reviewing the line and considering new products and characters to possibly re-establish this merchandise selection."

I guess my puppy is out of luck :(

Before we went in December 2012 someone told us that they had seen things in Epcot (Mouse Gear I believe) but we saw nothing on our trip :( I really wanted to bring something back for my little pup. I have found Disney themed toys at Walmart though (you could just get one of those and tell your dog that it came from WDW :rotfl:)

Lyndria said:
Yep. Same story here. We asked and they said no more.
I wanted a dog bowl for our new pup.
Maybe if enough people ask, they will bring it back.

I buy the melamine cereal bowls to use for my dog's food and water when we are down there.

I worked merchandise at disney world and was told to tell everyone to call or email disney about your sadness that there is no more pet products. We are hoping they will eventually add them back.
There is nothing for pets there any longer, anywhere on property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter