• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey/disney themed flower girl basket?

mishtb

Mouseketeer
Does any one know of where I could find a flower girl basket with Disney/ mickey & minnie theme?

I have seen ring bearer pillows and some cinderella themed baskets, but thats not what we are looking for.

Does anyone have a picture of their flower girl baskets?

Are you having your wedding in Disney? They have little bags with mickey pearls on them that they fill with petals--quite cute!

I have found a beautiful wedding M&M flowergirl basket here:-

http://www.giftcreek.com/id410.htm

The supplies are very limited. If u like them I personally would order quickly even if your wedding is not for some time as I would hate to miss out on these. :) :) :) :)

Nicci said:
I have found a beautiful wedding M&M flowergirl basket here:-

http://www.giftcreek.com/id410.htm

The supplies are very limited. If u like them I personally would order quickly even if your wedding is not for some time as I would hate to miss out on these. :) :) :) :)

Those are soooo cute! lol...you should snatch one.

I had the white satin and chiffon Mickey flower girl basket with white and lavender petals in. I got it from Disney Floral and it was $55...it's very cute!

How about using a pretty basket and tying on a mickey/minnie trinket or a special m/m pin on a bow-very little $$$.........

Hi
I also just ordered those baskets and some other goodies, they are so cute.
Janine

28 February 2006 at the Yacht Club Gazebo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter