• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey crocs in Epcot

suchthe

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me where I can find the Mickey crocs in Epcot? The dog ate my son's sandals last week and we leave in 12 days. Instead of looking all over creation for a store with left over sandals, I figured I'd get him the Mickey crocs as soon as we get down there.

We saw Mickey Crocs for kids @ Mouse Gears in Epcot, World of Disney and the POP gift shop. Just an fyi...when we were there in Aug, they only had the slide in flip fops for kids with Mickey. Not sure if it was a seasonal thing.

We were there a couple weeks ago and saw them at Mouse Gears and several of the stands around the parks. The only reason I noticed them was that I was looking for a pair for a friend. They had lots of choices for kids but none for adults so you should be able to get them for your son with no problem.

They may still be making them to sell in the parks, but I believe that they have been discontinued by Crocs in general. I was looking to replace for my boys before we go again, and the were nowhere to be found on the Crocs site.:confused3

I just ordered my daughter a pair on ebay. half the price as in the parks, and I didn't want to take the chance of getting to the parks and not being able to find the size/color I want.

I will say that in September the Mickey crocs were quite hard to find in adult sizes, but I did still see lots in kid sizes. Your best bet in Epcot will be Mouse Gears and the shops in the breeze way by the Character Spot. FYI... if you are looking for adult sizes, they had a very large selection in Mickey's Star Traders in Magic Kingdom (I bought a pair).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter