Mickey Clubhouse V-Tech 70% off Create-a-Story

andrews_dad

DIS Veteran
www.amazon.com, click on today's deals, click on Toys

It is $6.00, normally $19.99. Free shipping on orders $25 or more.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse V-Tech Create-a-Story

Includes two colorful story books: Read-A-Story features 24 pages and Create-A-Story features 14 pages
Features story based on Mickey Mouse clubhouse TV episode "Mickey-go-seek"
Teaches reading skills such as phonics, comprehension, punctuation, syllables and more
Works both on-the-go and with the TV
Includes a personalization feature where a child can enter his/her very own name and see it appear on the TV

Not a bad deal. I had to do a search for it but they also had Princesses, Cars and Finding Nemo for $6. Now if the main book was cheaper, I would have a GREAT gift for one of my neices!

Not a bad deal. I had to do a search for it but they also had Princesses, Cars and Finding Nemo for $6. Now if the main book was cheaper, I would have a GREAT gift for one of my neices!

Nice find on the NEno and Cars, as well.

Ok was shopping at Walmart today and they had the main story book for $29. Now I am seriously considering this as my niece will be 3 at the end of Oct. What a great christmas present this could be!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter