Mickey christmas lights....in stock!!!!

phins_jazy

Christmas at the Fort
I have been waiting and waiting for these lights to come back in stock. http://www.disneystore.com/mickey-mouse-holiday-lights-set/mp/1253844/1000401/

Finally found them today while browsing the site! Ordered 3 sets for the new popup. :cool1::cool1::cool1:I'm so excited!

I love them! They are perfect for decorating your campsite at FW! :goodvibes

PattyBee in Florida

Guess I waited too late, and now they are gone....:sad2:

On a more positive note, I did find some cute retro travel trailer lights at Walmart recently. I wish I could have been a little quicker to get the Mickey lights, though.

Guess I waited too late, and now they are gone....:sad2:

Check eBay. I got that set for $10 there a couple of years ago. They were always sold out on Disney Stores site back then, and looks like they still are. With such a demand, you would think they could make more.

I am waiting on pins and needles to see if they honor my order or not. My order is still sitting as active. I haven't got an email saying that they are out of stock yet. I will be holding my breath until they arrive in my hands.

You all raised my hopes and then crushed my dreams of making the pop up trailer look fantastic this year :(
First time I see these so that means now I have to keep looking

I saw them on ebay. They were only about $4 more then these.

PattyBee in Florida

Just got mine in the mail today !!!!!!!:banana:

Happy for you! I got my order the other day and guess what was missing.....yup, 3 sets of lights. I was so disappointed. I didn't get an email or anything saying they were out of stock. :( Oh well.....the search continues.

Happy for you! I got my order the other day and guess what was missing.....yup, 3 sets of lights. I was so disappointed. I didn't get an email or anything saying they were out of stock. :( Oh well.....the search continues.

Thanks, hopefully they will come back again later this year, so everybody can get some.

Lights are back in stock online. I just ordered mine a few days ago.

I got mine yesterday. 2. Sets for my trailer and one for a friend as a Christmas gift. Love them. They will look great with our other tacky lights!

If I haven't told you lately... we LOVE you guys!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter