mickey cake pops: not sure where to ask

SkipperJ

Earning My Ears
The confectionary on Mainstreet serves my favorite DW treat. The red velvet mickry mouse cake pop. I've been thinking of trying to do something like this for my upcoming wedding. Does anyone know if you can order, say 100 or so, and come them up somewhere? The wedding location is less than an hour away and my fiancé and I are AP holders, so logistics aren't so much of an issue. Any thoughts are appreciated!

SkipperJ

Moving to the Restaurants Board.

Sent from my Nook using DISBoards.
No autocorrect- all misspellings are my own!

The confectionary on Mainstreet serves my favorite DW treat. The red velvet mickry mouse cake pop. I've been thinking of trying to do something like this for my upcoming wedding. Does anyone know if you can order, say 100 or so, and come them up somewhere? The wedding location is less than an hour away and my fiancé and I are AP holders, so logistics aren't so much of an issue. Any thoughts are appreciated!

SkipperJ

I would email wdw guest communications and see what they say! Those are my favorite new treat too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter