Mickey bathroom by Armitage Shanks

WDWFOREVER

<font color=blue>Has splinters in her tooshie from
Was out looking for a new bed for my son yesterday in a large department store where we live. Wandered through the bathroom section and found a selection of bathroom equipment by Armitage Shanks based on Mickey! The sink is in the shape of Mickey with gorgeous taps where the turner is his ears! I'm really tempted (we hope to move in a couple of weeks and the bathroom needs updating) - am I sad?!

Far from sad we saw this in a local bathroom shop a few months ago and would have loved it - we especially adored the mirror, but then we saw the prices:eek: so will have to save up some!!

Des

Des

Glad it isn't just me! I have to admit I didn't look too hard at the prices as I knew it wouldn't be cheap!

That sounds lovely:p If only I could convince DH it was tasteful;)

Karen - since when did taste enter into it?! Its Mickey!!

Zigatoh - whats it worth to keep quiet ....

I ordered the brochure off the armitage shanks web site, lovely brochure came but it didn't come with any prices so how dear is it ? so i can try and persuade dh that the price doesnt matter and the fact he can look at Mickey everyday :)

I've got the mirror. I thought everything else was a bit 'permanent' - not to mention expensive. Mixed with Mickey shower curtain, towels, bathmat and bathrobe (from Disney Store at Downtown Disney), Mickey icon stickers from B&Q, Mickey toiletries, red white and yellow paint - I think it looks quite cool.

LOL!

Thanks for the link..I just love the loo and the handbasin.

Now I know what to ask for from Santa;)

It was the handbasin and taps that caught my eye. It looks wonderful "in the flesh"! I think I might just have to have that but stick to a plain bath/shower, with perhaps a Mickey mirror .....

Jackie

Just went onto the website.
Aww they look really really good, we are looking to move soon,but i doubt dh will get the bathroom suite for me :D lol,unless i nag nag nag!!! Ummm....

Off to nag!.....lol :smooth:

We're doing our bathroom at the moment and have just picked out the tiles. We didn't intend to go for a Disney theme, but when we came across the set we liked the most, we couldn't help but laugh out loud when we discovered the name of the range we'd "found" :

NEMO!

I don't even care that we caused everyone in the tile shop to turn around and stare at us to see what we found so funny!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter