mickey bars

I'm assuming Mickey bars refers to the Mickey ice cream bars. Vanilla ice cream in the shape of Mickey's head covered in chocolate on a stick.

You're right, Zandy595!

I finished DD's Mickey bar at dinner each night. (In addition to the dessert I'd already devoured, sometimes two!)

Can't wait to eat them again!

I just ordered one for myself everynight :eek: The first night our server looked at me like I was crazy, but I told him I was serious and he brought me one every night after that.

You forgot the best part.....

Mickey bars are actually Dove ice cream bars!

Dove Ice cream bars? Really?

Now, not only will I finish DD's, I'll order one for myself each night too. (What's an extra hour on the treadmill each night for a week, right?)

I thought they were Dove bars also when I had my first one...but they aren't, they're Nestle bars. I discovered that when I ordered them from room service and they came in the wrapper. I am addicted regardless. I had one in the afternoon via room service and then again after dinner for dessert. (Yes, I am an adult) Anyone know if I can have them shipped to me? Just joking.

Don't forget the colored sprinkles!!! :) One night I didn't care for any of the regular deserts so I told our server that I wanted a Mickey bar. He looked at me with a very serious face and said that they couldn't serve them to the adults anymore because they were running low & had to save them for the kids. I told him that I knew of alot of people on the boards who had them all the time & he said sorry, we have had to change it. There wasn't even a glint in his eye so I just shrugged and thought how lucky they had been & told him to just bring me a scoop of ice cream then. He started to walk away, then turned with a huge grin on his face. LOL! He brought extra sprinkles with mine. :)

Mickey Bars make a great late night snack from room service!

My boys got them almost every night from room service, and I did my fair share of finishing them. One evening our order (which was big, as it included sandwiches and cookies for 7 people for the next day on St. Thomas) came and the 2 Mickey bars weren't there. The server rushed back to get them for the boys...and came back with one for me too, saying it looked like I would need plenty of energy :p And yes, they are Nestle bars; those ones were in their wrappers.

Yum! Can't wait to try them out. I've seen them at the parks but I have never tried one. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter