Mickey Bars?

There is only two cabins on the Dream Class ships with freezers, 12002 and 12502. None on the Magic Class I'm aware.
I don't believe the bars are a normally stocked item, although I'm confident they would be more than happy to fill a third of the freezer with Mickey Bars.

Enjoy :tongue:

When I was reading the walt and Roy suite reviews someone said that their fridges were stocked with pop etc, they loved their room attendant so much because he made sure they had Mickey bars. So by the sounds of that no they are not automatic they were requested.

I have no idea if they are there but I know you can get them anytime you want. Room service will deliver 100 times a day if you choose. Also, not on the dessert menu at restaurants, but we asked for them nightly and received them. Oh my, they are to DIE for! That chocolate is heaven!!!

Are there really Mickey Bars in the Concierge Rooms in the freezer? Thanks.:rolleyes1

I might have been one of the people who have stated as such. When we stay in the Royal on one of the newer ships, we request a dozen Mickey bars to be placed in the freezer. Only the newer ships have a formal fridge with freezer where you can actually do it easily. As already mentioned, anybody and everybody can order Mickey bars from room service at any time. So, for us, it is just a convenience issue having two kids who love Mickey bars. Oh, and, yes, they do stock and replenish the fridge with Evian, cans of soda, milk, etc.

DWF

P.S. as mentioned previously, only the Royal Suites on the newer ships have a formal fridge/freezer

I have no idea if they are there but I know you can get them anytime you want. Room service will deliver 100 times a day if you choose. Also, not on the dessert menu at restaurants, but we asked for them nightly and received them. Oh my, they are to DIE for! That chocolate is heaven!!!

A small correction - Mickey bars are on the kids menu every night in the MDR's. We always get a kids menu to look at in case something there catches our eye to eat.

jilljill said:
A small correction - Mickey bars are on the kids menu every night in the MDR's. We always get a kids menu to look at in case something there catches our eye to eat.

Another thing to catch next time!

On an unrelated note, I just noticed I got veteran status!

Just got off the Magic a few days ago. I kept meaning to order Mickey bars through room service, but the last night arrived and I still hadn't. So I ordered a Mickey bar instead of the other desserts. My Dad ordered one too. I really felt like a kid, sitting in the dinng room eating a Mickey bar.

Am I the only person who does not find these that great? I don't get the hype. I tried one...haven't had another

Nope! I am with you! My husband likes them, but I'd prefer a frozen Banana, which sadly, I've never found on the ship. :) Makes me miss Hollywood studios and EPCOT. :)

DS is scrapbooking the cruise right now so his menus were at hand. They were only listed at Royal Palace on our cruise.

We don't eat them (dang corn syrup in the ice cream), but the menus were in arm's reach so I checked.

DS is scrapbooking the cruise right now so his menus were at hand. They were only listed at Royal Palace on our cruise.

We don't eat them (dang corn syrup in the ice cream), but the menus were in arm's reach so I checked.

That's strange, we were on the Fantasy in Jan. and saw them on the menu each night and the same with the Dream and Magic last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter