Mickey balloons

which parks carry the Mickey balloon inside a balloon? And how long do they last?

Thanks!

We've purchased them at MK and DHS. My daughter's lasted quite a while; I typically buy her one on our arrival day and when we depart 10 days later it's still looking good.

We got one for DD at DHS and it lasted (floated "high in the sky" according to DD :D) 23 days. It was fun to bat around and play with for another 12 days before it lost too much helium. It was a very sad day when we had to get rid of the balloon. DD still has the weights they attach it to.

DD is already asking to get another one on our September trip.

just remember if planning on this to mark stroller, there are no balloons allow in AK even if gotten in another park and from what I have read balloons are not allowed at Animal Kingdom Lodge I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.

just remember if planning on this to mark stroller, there are no balloons allow in AK even if gotten in another park and from what I have read balloons are not allowed at Animal Kingdom Lodge I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.
You're right. I'm kind of excited to be staying at AKL so I have an excuse Not to buy balloons for 4 kids next trip!

If your flying how did you get the balloon home?

We didn't. We spread some pixie dust by passing it on to another family outside of MK during the park opening show on our departure day. They were thrilled to receive it and it was preferable to disposing it since we couldn't fly it home.

We give it to another family as well...but we buy them for the motion sensor on the ac unit in the resort room...

Good to know about AKL! I was going to buy one of those balloons on our trip next week but guess I won't now! Makes sense though.

Delta allowed dd to store her Mickey balloon in the closet at the front of the plane. It never crossed my mind that it wouldn't be allowed on.

Random sorta off topic side note. I used nail polish and painted the mickey head weights and attached them to park bags with zip ties. Decorated the bag and helped us tell our identical bags apart. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter