Mickey at the Movies

ibouncetoo

<font color=009999>I get excited by the little thi
Anyone want to take on a design?

I need a design to go on lunch sacks (I'll print them on sticky back paper and cut them out). These will be gift sacks with movie type snack treats....M&M's, twizzlers, Jr Mints....that kind of thing.

The image should print out no bigger than 3 inches square....2 1/2 is probably better but you could use the extra 1/2 inch for the wording if necessary. Since I have to cut them out, it would be great if it had some kind of border, or at least a farily simple silhouette. The bags will be white with a DIS green yarn handle, so maybe the words could be in lime green. I remember seeing Mickey clipart (probably from MGM Studios) with the directors beret and megaphone and thought that might be cute. The wording should be Mickey's Movie Treats....but if you can come up with something better...go for it!

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to take this on....now I just hope no one from my cruise sees this. :ssst:

How about this? :)

MovieTreatscopy.jpg

OMG! That is so cute! I've e-mailed it to my partner in crime to get her OK, but I'm sure she'll love it.

Now....how do I make it smaller? This one prints out at about 4 1/2 inches and I need it to be 3. Got any suggestions for that?

You should be able to adjust its size with your program. Don't all programs do that? If not with your program, how about the printing options when you print preview? :confused3

No worries, I'll get my computer savvy sister to figure it out! ;)

Oh, Wally, that's so cute! Looks like we may have to do a 'mix and match' as we are doing 15-20 bags. Some of the bags will be red and some white, so we can pick the appropriate 'tag' for each color.

Thanks much, kids!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter