• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway opens March 4th!

I used my FP for Mickey and Minnie at 10:30 and loved the ride! It’s so cute. I was totally charmed from the preshow and it was a lot rockier and exciting that I was expecting! I’m hoping the line won’t be too bad around Fantasmic time so I can go again.

WDW news said it’s just OK and relies mostly on screens, which I hate and reminds me of universal so that’s a shame.

then again i didn’t think it would be some crazy amazing ride anyway. Not all rides can be great

WDW news said it’s just OK and relies mostly on screens, which I hate and reminds me of universal so that’s a shame.

then again i didn’t think it would be some crazy amazing ride anyway. Not all rides can be great
I can’t agree with it being mostly screens. Sure it uses them but it incorporates them but there’s a lot more to the ride. Simpson at universal uses mostly screens. This is more like Spider-Man in that it is a mixture and the screens enhance the expense rather they ARE the experience

I have very low expectations going into it, mostly because I LOVED The Great Movie Ride and I can't see anything replacing it that would actually be better. But, maybe not expecting much will be a good thing. I expected FOP to be the greatest ride ever from everything I read and was disappointed after riding.

Is this a roller coaster? The reviews are confusing as to what type of ride it is. Is it suitable for all ages?

How does the queue procedure work for rope drop? Do they have a specific area to wait before they drop the rope... like a pre-line or whatever, being so close to the front of the park?? Is there any time that would be recommended to arrive to the park to be able to rope drop it with no more than a 30 minute wait (the park opens at 8 AM when we go next week, just FYI).

Can you explain what a trackless ride is?
The vehicle you are in isn't on any sort of track. It's run by a computer. This allows it to move in ways that a vehicle on a track cannot move. Other US trackless rides include ROTR at WDW and ROTR and Luigi's Rollicking Roadsters at DLP.

The vehicle you are in isn't on any sort of track. It's run by a computer. This allows it to move in ways that a vehicle on a track cannot move. Other US trackless rides include ROTR at WDW and ROTR and Luigi's Rollicking Roadsters at DLP.
Is Luigi at DCA on a tracK? They seem similar to me but never looked for a track on Luigi in CA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter