• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returns in 2022!!!

I downloaded chrome on my laptop and I am still getting the same issue. I click add to cart and then it says your cart is empty. Have a cart ID?

August 12 is currently not a choice. Is that already sold out?
You have to have room reservation. The calendar only shows you the dates available over your hotel stay. If you are not booked at wdw hotel for the night of Aug 12 you will have to wait until May 18.

August 12 is currently not a choice. Is that already sold out?
it will only show as a choice if you have a hotel for that night

You have to have room reservation. The calendar only shows you the dates available over your hotel stay. If you are not booked at wdw hotel for the night of Aug 12 you will have to wait until May 18.
That makes sense, my stay is from 17th of august onwards! Thanks for the clarification!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter