• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returns in 2022!!!

The price of the Halloween party ticket counts as your admission, correct? Unless I don’t want to enter the park prior to 4pm that day I do not need a separate park admission to go? We are planning a 10/28-11/1 mini trip with 3 days in the parks. So I would only need 2 park tickets plus the add-on of the Halloween party tickets? Does this sound correct? Thanks in advance, sorry never been to one of these parties before
That is correct. The party ticket is all you need to enter and can do so at 4pm. You don't need a park reservation for the party either.

to purchase the tickets on the 12th, does anyone know if it's going to be phone in only, or will we be able to just purchase online w/ our vacation confirmation number? ( I'm assuming we will have to prove we are staying on site with our confirmation number) . I am trying to figure out what time I have to be up and ready to call or be online .....thank you in advance !!

to purchase the tickets on the 12th, does anyone know if it's going to be phone in only, or will we be able to just purchase online w/ our vacation confirmation number? ( I'm assuming we will have to prove we are staying on site with our confirmation number) . I am trying to figure out what time I have to be up and ready to call or be online .....thank you in advance !!
I also am interested in how the tickets are bought on 5/12, as this is the first time we will have attended the Halloween party.

I also am interested in how the tickets are bought on 5/12, as this is the first time we will have attended the Halloween party.
Go back a couple of pages on this thread and look at post #238. We are hoping to be able to do it online, not sure anyone knows for sure.

Does anyone think the early entry may not even really be worth it all that much?

Previously, you could book Fastpasses, even with just the party ticket. I doubt Genie+ will be included in the party tickets, or even an optional add-on.

Which means by the time you get there, most rides will have pretty high standby waits. Maybe you'll get on 2 or 3 rides in that extra 2 hours.

I dunno....just something I've been thinking about.

PS: Add me to the "have resort reservations but haven't received an email" list.

Does anyone think the early entry may not even really be worth it all that much?

Previously, you could book Fastpasses, even with just the party ticket. I doubt Genie+ will be included in the party tickets, or even an optional add-on.

Which means by the time you get there, most rides will have pretty high standby waits. Maybe you'll get on 2 or 3 rides in that extra 2 hours.

PS: Add me to the "have resort reservations but haven't received an email" list.
I think it's worth it for several reasons ...

- If you do not have a park ticket/reservation that day then that gives you hours free that you could do whatever you want.
- It's great to be in the party already when the party starts and not losing time getting through the gates, get on your party band, pick up your bag and wander to where you want to start.
- If you want to meet difficult characters get in there early and get in line. First year Jack & Sally were at the parks was insanity to meet them, we arrived early, put down a towel to sit and waited hours but we were done about 15 minutes after the party started so no wasted time. During party folks lost hours waiting.
- It's a great time to get dinner so you waste no party time eating.
- Even if you knock out just a few rides, it's worth it.

Early entry (three hours before the party officially starts) will always be worth it to me, even if you don’t plan on riding any rides. That gives you a significant chunk of time to eat, shop for party specific merchandise, scope out character lines, relax and get into a party frame of mind. :)

Hi everyone sorry if this has already been asked (I did try to search for the answer) but what time are tickets released? We are resort guests so I want to be ready on the 12th May but unsure what time to be online for, thanks!

The price of the Halloween party ticket counts as your admission, correct? Unless I don’t want to enter the park prior to 4pm that day I do not need a separate park admission to go? We are planning a 10/28-11/1 mini trip with 3 days in the parks. So I would only need 2 park tickets plus the add-on of the Halloween party tickets? Does this sound correct? Thanks in advance, sorry never been to one of these parties before
yes

- If you want to meet difficult characters get in there early and get in line. First year Jack & Sally were at the parks was insanity to meet them, we arrived early, put down a towel to sit and waited hours but we were done about 15 minutes after the party started so no wasted time. During party folks lost hours waiting.
- It's a great time to get dinner so you waste no party time eating.
We were there that year and it was crazy. Don't think it ever got under a 2 hour wait to see them.
We also ate before the party started so we didn't lose time there. We also watched the second parade and stage show (if they are back) as the crowds were smaller than the first parade and show.

We were there that year and it was crazy. Don't think it ever got under a 2 hour wait to see them.
We also ate before the party started so we didn't lose time there. We also watched the second parade and stage show (if they are back) as the crowds were smaller than the first parade and show.
We used to get a snack around closing and sit in Fantasyland to eat while the crowds exited. I remember that year we arrived at Town Square (where they were) around 30 minutes after party officially over and they were still meeting people. Kudos to them to try and empty the line.

We try to eat a large meal around 3 so we don't need anything more than snacks at the party OR we eat quick serve in MK around 5-6 prior to party starting.

Agree with you on the 2nd parade, and since Hocus Pocus has been the stage show we have watched the midnight show. It is less crowded and technically after the party is over so we don't lose any party time.

I've skimmed this thread so if this has been asked and answered before I apologize because I missed it.

I've heard you can get tickets online. Is there a link where we can order them? We've got DVC - do I order from the member website?

The following is copied/pasted from an email sent to us by our TA, (we have a ticket/resort package scheduled in September)...

"Guests of Walt Disney World Resort hotels and Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels can book their tickets as early as May 12, 2022 online at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tickets/events/. You must be logged into your MyDisneyExperience Account in order to purchase tickets on May 12."
Do you know what time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter