Mickey’s Halloween Party Tickets

ZanderMan

Mouseketeer
When are the Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets available for purchase? I recall in 2010 they started selling them in early July, is this still true? Planning our trip for October and I don't want to miss out. Your help is appreciated!

Are you asking about Mickey's Halloween Party (MHP) at Disneyland or Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) at the Magic Kingdom in WDW?

Disneyland's Mickey's Halloween Party (MHP) tickets usually go on sale in mid-summer (sometime in July). Keep an eye on the Parks Blog; they usually post the information about party dates and when the tickets go on-sale in early summer (anywhere from late-May to mid-July).

For the Magic Kingdom's Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP), those party dates have been announced and tickets should go on sale soon.

Last year, the tickets for MHP at DL went on sale around/on July 22nd for APs, Disney Visa Card holders, and DVC members. They went on sale to the general public one week later.

That's exactly what I was hunting for, thank you. Thanks for the date, luckily we have annual passes.

I would keep an eye on the Parks Blog to see when they announce ticket sales date; I remember that last year was late and people were wondering if all of the 60th anniversary activities were delaying the announcement and start of ticket sales. The initial ticket sales date has been moving later and later in July for the last few years (it was as early as July 1 in 2011). It will be interesting to see if they announce around the same time this year or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter