• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Michigan State Spartans@Wisconsin Badgers

Zbaby

Matt kenseth wins, the Autoclub 500!
xxx

Wisconsin (11-2, 1-0) Michigan State (12-3, 0-1)

sunday January 8th at Kohl Center

Starting lineups

Wisconsin: PG-Kammron Taylor, SG-Ray Nixon, SF-Alando Tucker, PF-Brian Butch, C-Jason Chappell.

Michigan State: PG-Goran Suton, SG-Maurice Ager, SF-Shannon Brown, PF- Drew Neitzel, C- Paul Davis.

Prediction: Wisconsin 68 Michigan St. 74 :sad:

Go Packers, Bucks, Brewers, Mighty Ducks, and Badgers!

Zbaby said:

Lol srry when I saw Mighty Ducks, reminded me of the movies. lol Goldberg.

Go Pack Attack Baby! (srry that is how I refer to the Packers)

State is gunna win. Izzo won't let them lose two in a row, let alone two big ten games in a row.

I am from Wisconsin, yet I despise the Badgers. So go Spartans!!!

Do the Badgers ever play on the road? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MuNkY said:
State is gunna win. Izzo won't let them lose two in a row, let alone two big ten games in a row.
What? Bo Ryan is 66-3 at home in his job at Wisconsin! Bo has NEVEr lost to Tom Izzo! The Spartans are OVERRATED while Bucky is UNDERRATED! Michigan State also dosen't know how to win close games(besides Arizona.)

Zbaby said:
What? Bo Ryan is 66-3 at home in his job at Wisconsin! Bo has NEVEr lost to Tom Izzo! The Spartans are OVERRATED while Bucky is UNDERRATED! Michigan State also dosen't know how to win close games(besides Arizona.)

The Spartans arn't over-rated. They are right where they need to be. Izzo is a better coach than Ryan. At home the Badgers are next to unstoppable, but like I said, Izzo won't let his boys lose twice in a row.

And by the way, did you yourself say that the Spartains are going to win. And now you are sounding like you think the Wisconsin is going to win. :rolleyes:

MuNkY said:
The Spartans arn't over-rated. They are right where they need to be. Izzo is a better coach than Ryan. At home the Badgers are next to unstoppable, but like I said, Izzo won't let his boys lose twice in a row.

And by the way, did you yourself say that the Spartains are going to win. And now you are sounding like you think the Wisconsin is going to win. :rolleyes:
Yesterday I did. But going to Detroit Newspaper sites blabbing about how bad Wisconsin is and how good Michigan State is really changed my mind. These are three reasons why the Badgers are going to win.

1. Try to stop Tucker and Butch in the paint

2. Try getting pass Flowers on defense.

3. The fans aren't going to fake the shot clock timer.

Zbaby said:
Yesterday I did. But going to Detroit Newspaper sites blabbing about how bad Wisconsin is and how good Michigan State is really changed my mind. These are three reasons why the Badgers are going to win.

1. Try to stop Tucker and Butch in the paint

2. Try getting pass Flowers on defense.

3. The fans aren't going to fake the shot clock timer.

The only people who really matter in the Detroit newspaper world is Mitch Albom and Rob Parker. The rest are a bunch of idiots.

Maurice Ager, Shannon Brown, Drew Neitzel, Paul Davis.

Thats all the reason I need to say that MSU will win.

MuNkY said:
The only people who really matter in the Detroit newspaper world is Mitch Albom and Rob Parker. The rest are a bunch of idiots.

Maurice Ager, Shannon Brown, Drew Neitzel, Paul Davis.

Thats all the reason I need to say that MSU will win.
Alando Tucker, Kammron Taylor, Brian Butch, and Michael Flowers.
Thats all the reason I need to say WISC will win!

Drew Neitzel? Didn't fe miss a layup to lose to gonzaga?

Are you cheering for Mich St.? I thought you said you liked the Badgers on another thread?

Go Packers, Bucks, brewers, Mighty Ducks, and Badgers!

Yea well im rooting for the badgers!! I like Illinois tho in college basketball. Btw munky who beat state uh uh uh Illinois Yeah!!

Wisconsin is leading Michigan St. at halftime! :teeth:

Halftime

Wisconsin: 36 :worship:

Michigan State:26 :crazy2:

Notes: Stars Tucker and Davis are struggling for their respected teams. Shannon Brown is the only Spartan playing good. Kamm Taylor is playing good for Wisconsin.

Go Packers, Bucks, Brewers, Mighty Ducks, and Badgers! :teeth:

Zbaby said:
Drew Neitzel? Didn't fe miss a layup to lose to gonzaga?

Are you cheering for Mich St.? I thought you said you liked the Badgers on another thread?
No. That was some idiot off the bench that decided to go for a layup instead of a dunk when he was right there.

And I like the Badgers, but I like MSU better. :confused3

MuNkY said:
No. That was some idiot off the bench that decided to go for a layup instead of a dunk when he was right there.

And I like the Badgers, but I like MSU better. :confused3
Badgers win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wisconsin looks great! 82-63, the Badgers were great! What's your opinion on us now MuNKY?

Zbaby said:
Badgers win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wisconsin looks great! 82-63, the Badgers were great! What's your opinion on us now MuNKY?
Meh, one win. Whupde do. We will see what happens come tournament time.

Also, wait until you guys play Ohio State and Michigan.

Yo MuNKY! Check out my 6-10 NFL draft picks! It's in a thread below this one. ;)

Well just wait and see how great the Badgers are once they play out of the friendly confines of the Kohl Center. :rolleyes:

wdwgirl03 said:
Well just wait and see how great the Badgers are once they play out of the friendly confines of the Kohl Center. :rolleyes:
Hey at least Wisconsin is consistant! Marquette beats #2 UCONN and then loses to Cinncy.

Meh, LETS GO WEST VIRGINIA. GOOO PITTSNOOGLE!

MuNkY said:
Meh, LETS GO WEST VIRGINIA. GOOO PITTSNOOGLE!
Yeah! West Virginia beat Nova today!

I will be posting Wisconsin@Minnesota gamesheet tommorow! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter