Michigan people!!!

Disney_Princess_89

Disney CP Alum 08 & 10
HI GUYS!!:goodvibes
Just thought I would create a thread for all of the Michiganders out there since there seems to be quite a few of us- I want to see how many of us there are!! :cool1::rotfl:

Yay for the Mitten state :yay:

I got to eastern michigan university. What colleges/universities does everyone attend?

And also, who plans on driving down? I know I'm flying for sure. That 16 hour drive isn't easy I've heard! Although, I kind of want to experience driving so far south. Who knows...

I recieved my thank you email. Now only 4-6 weeks left, but HOPEFULLY SOONER :littleangel:

WOOO Michigan!!

And since this is a Michigan thread, and there is a game tonight.. LETS GO WINGS! :)

Wow so many people already!!! Sweet!!:woohoo:
I will be driving down there- the drive isn't bad at all- my bf and I plan on leaving around 5 or 6 in the evening and just driving all night- smooth sailing and no traffic- he's done it once already.
I flew down for my first CP but drove back up and it was pretty awesome going through the mountains!! :cloud9:
Oh and I go to Schoolcraft in Livonia :rotfl:

WOOO Michigan!!

And since this is a Michigan thread, and there is a game tonight.. LETS GO WINGS! :)
I wish I could watch!! GO WINGS!!!!!:yay:

Another Michigander! I live in Muskegon and go to Grand Valley. I am a CP alumni and hoping for a PI, but we'll see. I'd really like to get out of here before the snow accumulates:rolleyes:

I've heard Michigan's are similar in temperature but snowier (or at least they are in Kalamazoo).

I've actually heard that Chicago's are colder, but that's based on what people have told me, not actual facts. In Kalamazoo, you're probably going to get some lake effect snow. We get snow on over here on the eastern side of the state as well (it probably snowed 5-6" 3-4 times last year, plus a whole bunch of 2-3" days), and there's a ton of it as you get further north (especially the UP). I'm just glad I don't have to drive in it this year :cool2:

For those thinking about driving... driving through the Smokey Mountains is really pretty. But you'll also spend a LOT of time driving through Ohio, in which there is nothing to look at. We used to drive to WDW, and I remember that the first half (we spent two days driving; after one, we'd be in Kentucky/Tenn.) seemed to drag, and the second half flew by (probably 'cause I knew we were getting really close!)

Anyone else turn off the Wings game after the second period tonight? lol.

MM HMM. Pathetic! It was sad to see after the effectively shut down Ovechkin in Saturday's game. LAME, Wings. (We lost 6-2).

Yoopers! As in people from the Upper Peninsula.. UP'ers... Yoopers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter