Michigan DVCers I got member packet today but had something in it I'm worried about!!

Pennyguy23

DIS Veteran
Well I got my packet today in the mail but there was a piece of paper that states:

Michigan resident
Supplement to public offering statement
For disney vacation club with addendum and receipt

The state of michigan has not approved, nor disapproved, the quality, value, or merit of this offering. Prospective buyers are urged to inpsect this property before signing any purchase agreement.

It also says SAMPLE at the top of it.

Then is had alot more writing but have any of you got this with your member packet? Do I need to sign it and return it.

Thanks everyone, Does this mean I am in the system?

Call the audit number that came with the package they are real good and will tell you if you need to or not.

I'm not sure but they will be.

Welcome Home It seems your on your way and should be in the system.

penneyguy23 in 95 dw and i purchased our firts 150 point contract and six add ons later i think that notice was in each contract pack we returned, Vacation club quality assurance number they supplied you can give you the better legal explanation, but more important congrats on your purchase and welcome home, as for being in their system, i say yes

Sounds like a disclaimer somehow mandated by Michigan state law. Gee, I'm sure people were just lining up to sue the State of Michigan over the quality of their out-of-state timeshare purchase. I don't know whether to :rolleyes: or :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter