Michigan DVC roll call

Jan,

We are also off of Grand River near Zimmer, you can't miss the two Mini Vans with all the DVC garb all over them. In fact the Queen has a Vanity Plate GON2WDW, it was supposed to be Going to WDW, but everybody thinks it is Gone to WDW, either way in my mind I am already there.

Tom

EASTER!!!!! Crowds, crowds, and more crowds....:scared:
LOL....We will be at BCV's April 9th to the 16th....
My wife is a teacher:teacher: in Linden.We have no choice, but to travel at Easter time...
I do a lot of pool sitting, and drinking!!!!...LOL:grouphug:

Hello -

Davison, Michigan checking in!
Us 43, son 15, daughter almost 12

We own at BWV, VWL, and SSR

Heading out April 5 - 14!

We always go in mid October for the Halloween party (7 years) and Universal Halloween Horror night!

We love staying at Beach Club or Old Key West(big rooms)! If we cannot lounge at Storm Along Bay - we will go to the Polynesian!

We love Universal's City Walk at Night - Great Clubs! Huge Buffett Fans!!

Word of caution - the more time share points that you buy - the less likely you are to enjoy a vacation on your own! Ha ha ha

Buy it and they will come!!!!pirate:

Wow, not alot of west Michigan DVCers on the DIS. We are from a little town called Zeeland, about 15 miles west of Grand Rapids. We have been OKW owners since 98. This is the first year in the last 14 that we are not going home! We have to travel during Easter Week and decided to try Hilton Head for a change of pace and less crowds.

Nice to know that Michigan is well represented.

Another Clarkston person here! Hello neighbor BeautynBeast! We own VWL and BCV! We love it! We will be at SSR April 4-12 and we Just Can't Wait!!:yay: :yay:

We are from Niles in the Southwest lower corner of the state. UofM fans stuck near Notre Dame! :) :) :) :) We own points at BCV.

I drive through your town every day on my way to work! We own at BCV, VWL, and SSR We are heading out 4/5 through 4/13. My husband teaches in Waterford - he drives through Clarkston every day as well! Great town - nice people!!

:flower3:
Another Clarkston person here! Hello neighbor BeautynBeast! We own VWL and BCV! We love it! We will be at SSR April 4-12 and we Just Can't Wait!!:yay: :yay:

Welcome Niles! My roommate from college was from Niles! She had a healthy drive from Niles up to Ferris in Big Rapids! Go Blue!!!!!! Go Wings!!! Go Pistons!!! Go Tigers!!! Go Disney!!!!!:cool1:

We are from Niles in the Southwest lower corner of the state. UofM fans stuck near Notre Dame! :) :) :) :) We own points at BCV.

Ok we live in Linden, small town north of Brighton....
We own at SSR, and Beach Club...
We will be at Beach Club April 5-15th...YES!!!
Family of 5 :grouphug:
Three son's ages 11, 17, and 21

EASTER!!!!! Crowds, crowds, and more crowds....:scared:
LOL....We will be at BCV's April 9th to the 16th....
My wife is a teacher:teacher: in Linden.We have no choice, but to travel at Easter time...
I do a lot of pool sitting, and drinking!!!!...LOL:grouphug:

I drive through your town every day on my way to work! We own at BCV, VWL, and SSR We are heading out 4/5 through 4/13. My husband teaches in Waterford - he drives through Clarkston every day as well! Great town - nice people!!

:flower3:

Hello Neighbors.
We're from Dearborn! We'll be at Home (BCV) April 8-13. Hope to see you there!:banana: Doing the happy dance!:cheer2:

HEY!!!
I was born and raised in Allen Park, a downriver rat!!
Your the first person from Michigan that I know of that is staying at the beach club.....
Easter is so busy at the parks, we do a lot of pool sitting, walking the Boardwalk, etc.
We will hit the park ONCE this year...going to Epcot ( short walk), and doing dinner at Japan this year...
I still love the Downriver area........I miss HOME!!

Any other Michigan DVC'ers out there? It's been a while since the last post on this one.

:woohoo:

Oh yeh, we're from Howell. Just east of Lansing, North of Ann Arbor, South of Lansing and West of Detroit... :>)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter