~*~Michelle's~*~ Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Veronica, thanks for the welcome back ;) Things are going pretty good. I think we might actually be closer to adopting...FINALLY! lol How are you doing?

I'm so glad the adoption is getting closer , things are ok here...

I'll keep you in my prayers and fingers crossed for things to hurry so you can have your bundle joy and bless their lives :)

Awe thank you so much Michelle,

This is fantastic!!! You are really great for doing this on such short notice. This will be a surprise to her for her birthday. I really love them. Thank you and you have a great day. I am sp glad to have found you and this board.

I hate to ask, but can my daughter's name be done with the Pricess Jasmine background from Aladin, that's her favorite princess? If not I am sure she will be just as happy with Mulan. If you'r not on again before Wednesday, then no worries. I am more than grateful all the same. Have a blessed day.

Extremly grateful,

Jonelle :woohoo: :yay: :banana: :cheer2:

P.S.

I am going to say an extra special prayer for you regarding your adoption. I am new to the board but know how long these processes can take.

I would like to 8 names please -
Grandpa - with Mickey Mouse
Grandma - with Minnie Mouse
Daddy - with the Sorcerer Mickey
Mommy - with Snow White
Alexis - with Hannah Montana
Gloriana - with Sleep Beauty
Maximilian - with Star Wars
Marcos - with Animal Kingdom Park

Also could you redo Grandma's Mouseketters and Grandpa's Mouseketters
with the follow names 2009?
Alexis, Gloriana, Max and Marcos

Thank you Michelle your designs are Great.

Michael

Jessica, this didn't turn out as nice as I would have liked after I saw it on here. I'm going to fix it tonight ;)

Thanks Michelle! I'll keep checking back - I understand busy lives, so if you don't get to it as soon as you'd like no problem. We are leaving on th 19th of Sept. so I'd like a day or 2 before that to make the shirt for my mom, so no rush.
I read that you might be adopting? That is wonderful, I wish you all the best :-)

This is fantastic!!! You are really great for doing this on such short notice. This will be a surprise to her for her birthday. I really love them. Thank you and you have a great day. I am sp glad to have found you and this board.

I hate to ask, but can my daughter's name be done with the Pricess Jasmine background from Aladin, that's her favorite princess? If not I am sure she will be just as happy with Mulan. If you'r not on again before Wednesday, then no worries. I am more than grateful all the same. Have a blessed day.

Extremly grateful,

P.S.

I am going to say an extra special prayer for you regarding your adoption. I am new to the board but know how long these processes can take.

sorry 'bout that...read the wrong princess. I'll be glad to change it. ;)

Hi, could you please make me a Minnie Mouse head (with bow, not tiara) with the name Mel and a plain Mickey head with the name Chris? Also, I found a "Chris" bordered by two small Mickey heads in your dis designs link, but could you possibly make one with "Mel" and two Minnie heads (like the first "Grammy" DISign). Thank you so much!! :cloud9:

disneyban.jpg

troy-1.jpg

Hi, I love your DISigns! I'm just starting to go through this great thread. Do you have this Disney that isn't so pixelated so I can put it on a shirt?

Thanks for sharing your talent!

I was wondering if I could request a couple of covers for some autograph books that I've made. I really like the Mickey design with Pirate Mickey in the center (http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg91/disney_michelle/autograph covers/pirate.jpg), and was wondering if you could do 4 of them with the names: Braxton, Hayden, Kainoa, and Lilo. The books are 4x6, so if the cover could be rectangular that would be fantastic.
TIA!!

Michelle do you have a Mickey Head with Tinkerbell with the name Tiffany on it?

Hello Michelle,

Could you please do a design for me. I love your Christmas design - Celebrating the Magic of Christmas. Could you possible add, MVMCP 2009 and the following names on the ornaments:

Dott
Edward
Kathy
Liz
Bonnie

Thank you so much!

Kathy:hippie:

Dear Michelle, if it's not too much trouble could you please make a few name designs for me:worship:

Jamie with mulan letters

Elise with Ariel letters, also if you could do an autograph cover with princesses on it with Elise on it .

I would forever be in your debt.Thank You :worship:

Thanks Michelle! I'll keep checking back - I understand busy lives, so if you don't get to it as soon as you'd like no problem. We are leaving on th 19th of Sept. so I'd like a day or 2 before that to make the shirt for my mom, so no rush.
I read that you might be adopting? That is wonderful, I wish you all the best :-)

mima.jpg

Extremly grateful,

P.S.

LAJAE2.jpg

Hi, I love your DISigns! I'm just starting to go through this great thread. Do you have this Disney that isn't so pixelated so I can put it on a shirt?

Thanks for sharing your talent!

Actually, that is something I found online and the resolution isn't very good. Someone wanted it blown up and that's how it turned out. I've looked all over and can't find anything bigger or w/better resolution. Sorry

:surfweb:
Welcome back:banana: and thank you for all that you do:love:.
I'm planning a trip in the next month or so and am soooo happy:cloud9: that I will be able to take advantage of your kindness and talent.
And, don't worry :scared1:, I promise to give you plenty of time to consider my future requests :angel:
Your DIS friend
J R

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter