~*~Michelle's~*~ Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
BETHANY2.jpg

Thank you so much Michelle!!! This is perfect. You are as kind as you are talented. Thanks again!:flower3:

Thank you so much Michelle!! I just saw my crowns with my names on them. I wil post a pic when I am done with my shirts.

You are a special person to do this for us. My DD was so excited when I showed her. You made her day!!

Donna

Michelle, could you design one for me of the picture with walt and mickey crossing the bridge that says "mother and daughter" top and then "disney vacation 2009"? thank you,
michelle(mickeyfan1226)

Hi Michelle! You do such amazing work!! I was just drooling while looking through the gallery with the picture names. So fun!!

Hi Michelle,
I'm trying my hand at making names and am wondering if you would feel comfortable divulging which font you use for the princess names (such as Faith in post 2347). I'm making bookbags for my daughter's preschool class. DD wore one of your shirts to her track and field day and the teachers went bananas over it!!! Thanks!

SYDNEY.jpg

I love your designs and can't wait to use them! You are so thoughtful to share your talent with those of us less creative and computer savvy.:goodvibes

I was also wondering if you had time if you could make a cover like this that says Lily. Thanks so much!:flower3:

SYDNEY.jpg

I love your designs and can't wait to use them! You are so thoughtful to share your talent with those of us less creative and computer savvy.:goodvibes

I was also wondering if you had time if you could make a cover like this that says Lily. Thanks so much!:flower3:

I would love it if you could make me 5 of these with the following names: Michelle,Darcy,Kassie,Cheyenne, and Kendra.
TIA,
Michelle

Wonderful designs!!! Is it possible to get a Pirate/Princess Lime Green Mickey head? the one with a crown and a bandanna? No name just the design? Thanks so much!

I was wondering if you could do this print here in post 2361 but instead of the castle in the clouds in the background put one of the Disney cruise ships and instead of the castle that is on the left put the Epcot gobe.
"The Thibeault" "Disney Vacation 2008"
Also if it is not too much more to ask if we could have the Mickey and Minnie heads like in post 2309 with the names..
Gamma--Minnie head
Pa--Mickey head
Denise--Minnie head
AJ--Mickey head
Andrew--Mickey head
Brooke--Minnie head
Brittany--Minnie head

If I could get another set of them in these also..

Gamma-Minnie head
Pa-Mickey head
Mom-Minnie head
Dad-Mickey head
Andrew-Mickey head
Brooke-Minnie head
Brittany-Minnie head

Thank you so much we are leaving the fist week of July and this will probably be the last vacation we take like this because my son is graduating high school in June.
Thank you:worship:
Denise:flower3:

I love your work, when you get a chance could you please make me...

Drew in Toy Story, like post 2040(with the Fab 5), and Mickey Mouse Club HOuse(if you have one)

Becky in Lion King and Brother BEar(if you have one)

Andy, Daddy in the blue Goofy

Also a Becky with the Mickey Head w/ crown(black)
and a Daddy with black Mcikey Head and Drew with black Mickey Head.

Sorry it is so much, I really appreciate it.

Becky

Hi

I checked your name list and didn't see what I was looking for. Could I get one for the name Leigh with princess in it? Thanks in advance :)

Cait

Michelle, could I make a request? We don't go until October, so no rush.

I would like something that says big brother - little brother-but big brother is 22 and little brother is 5, maybe you have an idea.

Also, I would like something that says Elvis' first trip to Disney World and one that says something about getting to go to Disney World because he turned 6 years old.

Elvis names with cars and pirates inside.

One more- something for the big brother that says today is my birthday- he will be turning 23 while we are there.

Thanks so much!

I wasn't sure if I got you one w/a border or not, so I thought I'd post another one ;)

burris-1.jpg

Michelle, I love your designs. They are terrific! Can I get this one with Parker at the top, instead of a family name---and the Disney vacation 2008 at the bottom?

Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter