~*~Michelle's~*~ Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
2185896049_1b4ccd7228.jpg

2185934321_6fe3614827.jpg

2186679766_c2bdde38cd.jpg

2186679708_deb4363ff1.jpg

Could you do one that says Christmas 2008? I haven't gone through the whole thread yet so if you've already done one, sorry :)

DISREGARD THIS Michelle, I finally found it. Looks great!

OMG I am so amazed Your truley a Gadsend

Can I ask for names so I can make T-shirts for my family

Amanda-Mickey Mouse
Celine-Disney Princesses
Malayah-Disney Princesses
Tiffany-Tikerbell

Thanks so much!!!!!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

My daughter's name is Savannah and her middle name is Belle! It is like fate that I found this thread. :yay: LOL!

I am new at this and have not gone through the whole thread, so please forgive me for being ignorant.
Is there anyway I could get this design so that I may iron it onto a shirt?
I would be most grateful!

Your designs are just amazing!

Michelle, I hope this is OK. I personalized your graphic for my own use. I used Jasc Paint Shop to add the snowflake background and border, then added our resort name and our family names with Paint. Thanks for sharing your work with us!! Let me know if it was ok to 'fiddle' with your design.

christmas2008-1.jpg

Are you wanting the same words that are already on the tink design or are you wanting where dreams come true & then put that on chip & dale too? I'm very easy to confuse ;) I'll have to find some more graphics of chip & dale for the autograph book

land.jpg

theresa.jpg

Hi Michelle,

Just checking to see if you do have the Chip and Dale graphics or maybe Mickey, Goofy, Donald etc. instead. I know you're very busy and I REALLY appreciate all the hard work you do!!!

Hi Michelle
I know you are busy, so take your time with these requests. I printed out a lot of my designs for my shirts today and my boss saw them and wants some, so I have to please the boss since they are letting me use the work printer!!!

She would like the names
Marissa (with little mermaid)
AJ (with Diego)

Thanks Michelle, for everything you do for me!! You are awesome!!!

Hi,
Your designs are ABSOLUTELY phenomenal! Two years ago 16 of us went to WDW and I made T-shirts for everyone that it was my daughter's 1st birthday. On the back I put Today is my daughter's 1st Birthday, or grand-daughter's, or niece, etc. On the front I put the same design.

We are going to Disneyland for the 1st time next month for my daughter's 7th birthday. There are only 6 of us going. I want to make shirts for them (by request). They want their favorite character on the front and then the wording on the back but I'm not sure how to do this so it looks awesome not just nice. My daughter's favorite is Snow White (she actually looks like her with her hair short and the costume on). I want it to say her name somewhere, Jennifer with a picture of Snow White and stating that it's her birthday. Any ideas? Is there a special program you use. Do you just find pictures in the web and use those? I can be creative but I think I've waited too long and the stress is adding to my creative block. Any ideas or suggestions you can give me would be most helpful.
TIA, Pippi

Michelle I love my design post 1068 the Disney Spring Break beach scene. The only problem is I only have a wordpad program and not Word and it will not "flip" for me. I am trying to print this off on 8 1/2" x 11" transfer paper and it said I needed to reverse my design, although my program will not allow that. Is there anyway that you could resend my design reversed. I know this is asking a lot. I figure with your brilliant skills it would be a click or two for you. Thank you for all your help!!!

Michelle,

Thank you so much for the names you did for me in post 1070. They are gorgeous as usual and so appreciated. Your work makes me smile from ear to ear. You're great!!

Hi Michelle. As I mentioned on the 3 page thread about autograph covers, you do amazing work. I am putting this reply here because I didn't realize I put my request in the wrong thread and also had an additional request.

When I asked in the autograph cover thread for the name Allison
to be done in the princess theme, it was for the name only, not an autograph cover. (I had seen the beautiful Samantha you had done and was looking for the same thing). Does this make any sense? I think the princesses are in gold. Thanks for any help at all. You just amaze me.

Be well!
Me.

Michelle, I hope this is OK. I personalized your graphic for my own use. I used Jasc Paint Shop to add the snowflake background and border, then added our resort name and our family names with Paint. Thanks for sharing your work with us!! Let me know if it was ok to 'fiddle' with your design.

christmas2008-1.jpg

Of course. Have fun w/them ;)

Michelle I love my design post 1068 the Disney Spring Break beach scene. The only problem is I only have a wordpad program and not Word and it will not "flip" for me. I am trying to print this off on 8 1/2" x 11" transfer paper and it said I needed to reverse my design, although my program will not allow that. Is there anyway that you could resend my design reversed. I know this is asking a lot. I figure with your brilliant skills it would be a click or two for you. Thank you for all your help!!!

spring2.jpg

I love the stick family design. I am going to make t-shirts for everyone- I'll take a photo when they're done so you can see...it will be a few months before we go so I'll make them closer to our departure time...Thanks again!:thumbsup2

I tried posting this somewhere else but this looks like a very current thread. Can someone tell me how this works? I am new and loving all these designs. If I found something I want, do I just copy it and print it on transfer paper and make my shirt? Is it really that easy? Not to sound naive but it just seems so amazing that you would make these designs for people. It must be so much work! Also, the autograph book covers...how are people doing these? With regular 8 X 10 paper? I'm trying to figure it all out. Thanks so much for your help.

Yes, you just copy & print. The autograph covers are 6 x 6 so yes, you can use it w/8x10 paper, but you might want to use card stock.

I love what you did for me (been there, done that and going back). We are putting that design on the back of each shirt. On the front we are looking for some Minnie Heads just the black silouette with a bow and a persons name in the middle of the head. The names we need for Minnie are:
Kim
Jasmine
Sheila

With Mickey we need:
Jarvis

Also, can you design a picture with all the princess' that says Jada underneath it and arched across the top of the princess' it could say My 6th Birthday

Thank you so much for your beautiful work!

jada.jpg

Sheila.jpg

micknminn.jpg

Kim.jpg

Jasmine.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter