~*~Michelle's~*~ Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh they are so cute! You did a wonderful job, thank you so much.

:worship: can i have another?? :laughing: I'm sorry, but everything you do is so cute that i want those too!!

Can i get the anniversary one, but just put "we;re celebrating our anniversary at the World, Disney World 2008" Hopefully Dh will wear it! :confused3

Thank you again! You really are amazing!

world4.jpg

I wasn't sure if I posted the pictures of the shirts you made for our "4 generation trip"? At least I think it was you who made them?:confused3
They were a hit and we had the gretest time.
IMG_1587_edited-1.jpg

IMG_1486_edited-1.jpg

This picture of my mom's hands is one of my favorites & it also shows off the shirt very well.

ALso, I love your new autograph book covers. Penny :hippie:

Penny, I love these pics. Your mom's hand one is priceless.

Another great one. Could you do me a little favor, though, and do another of this one with Christian? The dash on the last one was a bit off-center; I hate to nitpick because I really do love your designs and appreciate so much your taking the time to do it.

At the bottom, it would look like this: "Christian - Walt Disney World 2008"

Thanks again!:)

Michelle - thanks in advance - you're so awesome.

May I request:

Pamela in Tinkerbell
Ellen in Mickey and Gang

Michelle,

I can not thank you enough, the designs are beautiful. Now if you could just sprinkle me with some pixie dust to make me a little more crafty that would be a big help :rotfl2: . Sorry it has taken me so long to thank you but to be honest I just found the designs you made for me, I never received a reply in my email but I did request them during the time you were having all of the storms. Again thank you and I hate to bother you with more but I like some of the new designs that you have out up (and I did look at your link first). Thank you again for your beautiful work:

Pink autograph: Skylar
princess autograph: Skylar

Jasmine in the first letter: Sommer
mulan: Sommer
New tink (green/purple, not mostly purple): Sommer

Thanks again for all of your hard work,
Sommer

skylar2.jpg

skylar3.jpg

GRAMMIE.jpg

40.jpg

I'm sorry, but could you put a post # for the anniversary one? I'm not sure which one it is. Thanks!

Michelle,

thanks for the quick work they are awesome! On the birthday one could you take the "s" out of 40ths.
For the anniversay one the design on post #781 would be great..but with 45th anniversary.

THANKS!

Michelle,

Oh my gosh! I MUST have the Cars Autograph design for my son please. His name is William. Do you mind?

Since I'm getting one for him would you mind doing one for my daughter, Molly with the princesses?

Thanks so much Michelle. And no hurry, We aren't going to DL until November.

william.jpg

molly2.jpg

:goodvibes ME again.

I just looked through and saw an autograph page that already said Alex so I will print that one.

If I could still get a blue one for Max with the one with Mickey and Goofy and Donald in front and Tarzan in the upper right corner in blue that would be great.
This same one in pink for Grace would be awesome:woohoo:

I'm not forgetting you, but I will have to work on this one because I have to completely change the mouse ears. :rotfl:

Oh Michelle please dont go to much trouble. I just wanted the brothers to have different ones but if not oh well who cares its all Dusney. Anything you make will be great.:goodvibes :cool1: :thumbsup2 :worship: :worship:

michelle thanks for the designs they are wonderful can I re request a couple, the request must have gotten lost in the shuffle:confused3 . Thanks :lovestruc .

The two autograph covers above that have the name gabe and sophia can I have them with the name Skylar on them.

Thanks again for all of your wonderful hard work.:worship:

:flower3: Thanks for the autograph book front covers for my two!!! They are going to LOVe it! I'm glad you are feel better. That flu bug ran through my house, and it was something terrible. Thanks again, Krista

michelle thanks for the designs they are wonderful can I re request a couple, the request must have gotten lost in the shuffle:confused3 . Thanks :lovestruc .

The two autograph covers above that have the name gabe and sophia can I have them with the name Skylar on them.

The character names for Sommer are in post 760 ;)

I'd be glad to do the autograph covers for you :)

I posted 2 autograph covers on the previous page. Do you want 2 different ones? Just let me know. No biggie either way :rotfl:

Michelle,

thanks for the quick work they are awesome! On the birthday one could you take the "s" out of 40ths.
For the anniversay one the design on post #781 would be great..but with 45th anniversary.

THANKS!

Sorry 'bout that. I did that on someone else's yesterday too but caught it before I posted it. My fingers have a mind of their own sometimes. :rotfl:

401.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter