~*~Michelle's~*~ Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
RYAN.jpg

JACOB.jpg

wow that was fast thank you.

You have wonderful designs. I was hoping you could do some of your Star wars designs with the names Dominic and Vincent. Thanks so much!!!! Your time and talent is much appreciated!!

Wow...You have some talent! I was wondering if I can get a few of the names for Tee Shirts.

Alyssa - Princesses
Ryleah - Princesses
Dakoda - Toy Story
Julie - Tinker Belle
Jonathan - Micky & Gang

Thank you so much!

I was wondering if you could do the names

Blaire with Ariel & the blue High school musical & older Star Wars with many characters standing together.

Brooklyn with Mulan & the blue High school musical & Marie (aristocats)
Also interested in a generic Walt Disney World 2008 with Walt and Mickey walking over the bridge.

Thanks so much for your time. You are so talented and gracious in giving.

Many blessings to you.
Bobbie

Wow Michelle You have some great designs!!! Do you have anything with Hannah Montana? My dd8 loves her if so could you do her name Lauren also if you could do the name Paige with Little Mermaid I would really appreciate it. I may have more requests for you we are going on a family trip soon and need some shirts for everyone. Thanks Robin

Can someone create the names Loren and Rico for me.
These will not be on shirts but on their autograph books instead.

Thanks

I love your designs. Could you make a 2 name designs for me both Nikki but one with Alice in Wonderland and 1 the Nightmare Before Christmas. Thanks

Michelle,
I would like the design with Disney Family Vacation 2008 with The Luecke Family across the top. Also, could you do a design for a mousekeeping envelope for Port Orleans French Quarter?

Thank you very much for your time.

Hi. I love you designs. Could i get you to make a few for me please and thanks
tink sitting on a mushroom for Taliya
name designTink background (post #251) for Jordan (if you can choose a colour, purple would be great)
name design with cars background each for Parker and Carter (if these could be different from each other that would be great, but not a big deal)
name design with princesses (post #254) for Alex
name design each for Taliya and Skylar with some type of princess background (again different if possible, but not crucial) - I'll let you pick 'cause I can't - all of your designs are so good!!
Thanks so much!!

I do not know how to paste the pictures that I would like. I am very new at this. I have been on the boards for a few years but I mostly lurk. I am a Disney fanatic but I am not very creative at all but I am going to try this year. Could you please put the name SKYLAR in the highschool muscial and the tinkerbell lettering?

thank you so much for the designs, they are all lovely.

sorry but that is what i get for jumping the gun and writting before i read the whole thread but could I please have the two pictures in post #36 withouth the names on the top, just what you have on the bottom. It is my mother, daughter and I going but my mother does not have the same last name (marriage) than my daughter and I so I think that it would be easier with no name.

Thanks again

Hi Michelle,
You are so talented!!! Would you be able three name designs with the following themes:
Deslyn in the Princesses
Dominic in Star Wars
Daniel in Pirates of the Carribean

Thanks so much!! Since I don't check this site as often, I will PM you from Passporter.

Michelle,

Take your time, we are all just so glad you do this for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter