~*~Michelle's~*~ Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, Michelle, your so awesome! I love the design for my cruise! could I also bother you for one like DisneyBrides? I would love it to say "Denise and Stephanie cruising the Wonder Feb 3, 2008...I am so excited to use these for our cruise:thumbsup2

I'd be glad to. Also, I resized the other one. Let me know how this one does. It says it's only 4inx4in so it should be fine.

mom2.jpg

Michelle, I want to thank you so very much for doing the names Bayley, Sydney and Cooper for me!!!! They are so awesome!!! My grandkids will love them and then I will tell them about this wonderful lady on the Dis Boards who made them!!!! You are so talented!!!

Thanks once again, Carolyn

:hug: Your such a sweetie! thanks so much for your time & help:hug:

Ooops, I just printed and the "e" one the word "cruise" and half the "ear" are chopped off..it didn't fit paper. I wonder if I am printing it wrong??

-Steph

Michelle:

Thank you so much! The kids will be so excited to see their names! They really look great:) If it's not too much trouble - can I also get the one with the aristocats? I'd love it to say Mommy & Alexis; Cruising the Disney Wonder; February 2008. Thank you so much!

mommy2.jpg

Oh my gosh-- your designs are so amazing. You are very talented.

Wondered if I might be able to get a couple. "Sophie" and "Alyssa" in the princess background and the family vacation with the red background with the family name "LaBrecque"

Thanks in advance!!

SOPHIE.jpg

ALYSSA.jpg

labrecque.jpg

You are fantastic! Thank you so much! We can't wait to put our magnets on our cabin doors! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Wow! These are so great!! Could you do some names for me?

Jessica-Alice in Wonderland
Abigail-Princesses
Dave-Donald Duck
Melanie-Tinkerbell

Thank you very much!! This is probably a silly question, but I just found this thread and was wondering how to get the images onto a shirt!:goodvibes

Wow! These are so great!! Could you do some names for me?

Jessica-Alice in Wonderland
Abigail-Princesses
Dave-Donald Duck
Melanie-Tinkerbell

Thank you very much!! This is probably a silly question, but I just found this thread and was wondering how to get the images onto a shirt!:goodvibes

you just need to print them out on transfer paper. Then just follow the instructions on the transfer paper package. ;)

I'll get these names to you this evening ;)

Michelle!!

THank you so much!! THose are perfect...and I see the "Moms" are on the cruise right before me!! Hi Moms!!

I really, really, appreciate the time you put into your designs!!
YOu are developing quite the fan base!!!! :)

here's some things I was playing around w/this morning:

tigger2.jpg

star.jpg

prince.jpg

friend.jpg

chosen.jpg

attitude.jpg

You can have these customize however you want, or use as is. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter