~*~Michelle's~*~ Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I please get a Star Wars and Crush with Alex and Mulan and Crush with Lauren? These are so good! Thank you.

alex.jpg

alex2.jpg

LAUREN2.jpg

LAUREN.jpg

Hi Michelle,

Your work is so beutiful! I am also going on a Disney Wonder cruise this Feb. 3rd and would love to have something made for a door sign. It will be just a mom's cruise with me and my sister (kids staying home with the dads).

Also could you do a Stephanie and a Denise in the Mulan name print (me & sis. names).

Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us:hug:

STEPHANIE.jpg

DENISE.jpg

mom2.jpg

You will be my very first post!
I am mom to a set of triplets, two boys and a girl. We are doing the disney cruise aboard the wonder in a couple of weeks and the kids couldn't be more excited! I was looking for some magnets for the cabin doors. Do you think I can have the name Alexis in the pink princess letters and the yellow belle. I would also love Sergio and Luis in the blue disney and in the crush letters. And finally if its not too much trouble... can I get the artistocats and have it say on the bottom Mommy and Alexis Disney Wonder 2008? You are awesome, thank you so much!

ALEXIS3.jpg

ALEXIS2.jpg

SERGIO2.jpg

SERGIO.jpg

LUIS2.jpg

LUIS.jpg

Could you do 3 names for me please? Could you do Bayley and Sydney with the princesses' behind theirs? Could you do Cooper with the Cars behind his? I'm going to WDW for the first time this June with my daughter and her children (I'm grandma) and I would love to have them for the children.

Thank you so very much, Carolyn

SYDNEY.jpg

BAYLEY.jpg

COOPER.jpg

:thumbsup2 Thank you Michelle - these look fantasic!! I'm very happy with the designs, you did a great job ;)

Thank You!!!

Rachel

Love it Michelle! Love the red:)

Do you think maybe if we took the dates off? THen if I ever talked DH into a cruise again, I could use it again:) And I hate to even asl, after I made a request..I hope its easy to do.

Have a great day...if its easy to do , could you do one that says..."London Couple" Cruising the Wonder.........too? Now I am feeling greedy.....they are a couple I met on the meets..and he is asking her a very important question...wink...:)

Thanks for your consideration!!!

YOu will soon have to set up a donation spot like other designers you will become busier than you probably are now:)

Oh my gosh-- your designs are so amazing. You are very talented.

Wondered if I might be able to get a couple. "Sophie" and "Alyssa" in the princess background and the family vacation with the red background with the family name "LaBrecque"

Thanks in advance!!

Michelle:

Thank you so much! The kids will be so excited to see their names! They really look great:) If it's not too much trouble - can I also get the one with the aristocats? I'd love it to say Mommy & Alexis; Cruising the Disney Wonder; February 2008. Thank you so much!

OMG, Michelle, your so awesome! I love the design for my cruise! could I also bother you for one like DisneyBrides? I would love it to say "Denise and Stephanie cruising the Wonder Feb 3, 2008...I am so excited to use these for our cruise:thumbsup2

Oh my gosh-- your designs are so amazing. You are very talented.

Wondered if I might be able to get a couple. "Sophie" and "Alyssa" in the princess background and the family vacation with the red background with the family name "LaBrecque"

Thanks in advance!!

I'd be glad to

Love it Michelle! Love the red:)

Do you think maybe if we took the dates off? THen if I ever talked DH into a cruise again, I could use it again:) And I hate to even asl, after I made a request..I hope its easy to do.

Have a great day...if its easy to do , could you do one that says..."London Couple" Cruising the Wonder.........too? Now I am feeling greedy.....they are a couple I met on the meets..and he is asking her a very important question...wink...:)

Thanks for your consideration!!!

YOu will soon have to set up a donation spot like other designers you will become busier than you probably are now:)

yes to all ;) I'll get them to you tonight

Michelle:

Thank you so much! The kids will be so excited to see their names! They really look great:) If it's not too much trouble - can I also get the one with the aristocats? I'd love it to say Mommy & Alexis; Cruising the Disney Wonder; February 2008. Thank you so much!

yes, I was going to do the aritstocats one tonight ;) Ran out of time lats night lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter