Micheal Jackson Verdict

Do you agree with the verdict???

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

disneyfan05

"When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true"
do you agree with the verdict?? i personally don't, but what do i know?? i was just wondering, oh and please no over the top debating, just opinions.

We never really got to hear all of the details that went along with the case... you can't just accuse him of doing something, just because he's creepy. If the court didn't have enough proof, they couldn't just convict him... hence "Inocent until proven guilty." So none of the choices really fit my thoughts either.

I don't agree at all!!!!!!! He is soooo guilty!!!!! My history teacher told us that if they went by the testimonies he would be found not guilty but if they went by the evidence he would be found guilty. I guess they went by the testimonies.

PG Sweetie said:
I don't agree at all!!!!!!! He is soooo guilty!!!!! My history teacher told us that if they went by the testimonies he would be found not guilty but if they went by the evidence he would be found guilty. I guess they went by the testimonies.
long time no see... :rolleyes1

Tink3rb3ll said:
We never really got to hear all of the details that went along with the case... you can't just accuse him of doing something, just because he's creepy. If the court didn't have enough proof, they couldn't just convict him... hence "Inocent until proven guilty." So none of the choices really fit my thoughts either.

don't get me wrong, i understand exactly what you are saying. but something was so fishy about the whole thing...idk, he should of at least of been found guilty with the alcohol charges.

i dont think they made the right decision. i mean, i don't know that much about the case so i wouldn't know but I saw MJ on that interview he did with a child resting his head on his shoulder, and MJ said that it was perfectly okay to sleep with children so I mean, thats a bit creepy. But whatever :rolleyes:

i reckon he should go to jail he deserves to go there he's sick

There is NOOOOOOO way I agree!!!
Almost all my friends at school agree w/ it tho!! UGH :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

well, there was some doubt as to the alledged victim's family credibility. I think micheal jackson probably did do it, but the prosecution didn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, and they made a mistake by putting the victims mother on the stand. i think that mj should have taken the stand.

disneyfan05 said:
don't get me wrong, i understand exactly what you are saying. but something was so fishy about the whole thing...idk, he should of at least of been found guilty with the alcohol charges.

Don't get me wrong either... I'm definitely not on his side, but I just think that people should jump to conclusions, when we don't even know all of the evidence. Now every other crime that he should be convicted for... well... that's another story. He is, in fact, a sick man :scared: :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter