Michael's Sale???

Alice28

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>I'm Doombah Fricki
Anyone know if Michael's is having any sort of huge sale this weekend for Memorial Day. I keep looking in the paper daily, but I don't see anything. I was hoping for some sort of 30% off your entire purchase type of coupon so I can go and grab a few Sizzix dies. :p TIA

I was looking for the sale flyer too for this week but at my store the clerk said the coupon was just in the newspaper this week..(hidden among the news) not the regular flyer... I don't get the paper so now I have to wait!...

Holycow

30% off everything would be great!

My Michaels & AC Moore will give you the % off if you ask, even if you don't have the coupon. It's one per visit, but they don't care how many times you go back. They've even told my mom she can go to every open register! :)

Just an update- there was a coupon in today's paper. No Michael's flier though- it was just in black and white in the local part of our Sunday paper. There is a 50% off one item coupon for today and tomorrow, and a 40% off one for Tues-Sat. I went and bought a Sizzix die- the confetti one (big shocker). I'm going to go back on Tuesday and get another one (I'm thinking maybe balloons since we have several birthdays coming up in our family). :D I think the only scrapping thing on sale was their 8 1/2 x 11 paper- it was 50% off.

Thanks for the update!
I drove around looking for a Sunday paper and was able to take advantage of the 40% coupon.(I didn't read the thread until monday night)..I got another Cropinstyle paper holder!...so thanks!

Holycow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter