Michael Phelps in WDW

wdwowner

Mouseketeer
Michael Phelps will be in Walt Disney World's Main Street USA parade at 10:30am on Friday.:thumbsup2

And in other news

Michael Phelps - in the beginning

mp.jpg

Not sure how he could be in WDW. He was in NY this AM and will be doing Saturday Night Live this weekend and it is in rehersals now.But who knows.

Actually Phelps will be on the season premiere of Saturday Night Live which is not until September 13th.

Not sure how he could be in WDW. He was in NY this AM and will be doing Saturday Night Live this weekend and it is in rehersals now.But who knows.

Darn, I was going to say he will swim back from WDW and make it in time for SNL. :upsidedow

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

*in Karen Walker voice* hahahahahahahahahahaha! It's funny because it's about swimming! Hahahahahahaha! Rosie honey, get me another martini!!!

*Rosie* shut up lady

*Karen* Grace honey, what's this (points, circles hand) you need a new outfit... hahahaha!!!

sorry, did I get carried away?

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

*in Karen Walker voice* hahahahahahahahahahaha! It's funny because it's about swimming! Hahahahahahaha! Rosie honey, get me another martini!!!

*Rosie* shut up lady

*Karen* Grace honey, what's this (points, circles hand) you need a new outfit... hahahaha!!!

sorry, did I get carried away?

no I love it but it would be

Karen--- "It's funny cause it's true"

Rosie-- " shut up lady or I'll drown you in your martini!"

love will and grace:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

no I love it but it would be

Karen--- "It's funny cause it's true"

Rosie-- " shut up lady or I'll drown you in your martini!"

love will and grace:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Or Rosie would call Karen "Count Drunkula" or something along those lines... how I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall in her apartment!

My favorite Karen moment to date is when Grace was babysitting Rob and Ellen's kids and Karen walked in with two boxes of wine claiming that they were "juice boxes for the kiddies." And later in that episode she called both of her step children "young ladies" despite Mason being a boy... Karen, what would I do without you? Oh, and your "pharmacist" of course... :thumbsup2

We left today to come home on a 3:00 PM flight.

Since we missed a similar parade honoring the 2004 Olympians, I asked the concierge at Beach Club about five times this week if there were any plans for honoring any of the 2008 Olympians and was repeatedly told no.

I am bummed.

Am I the only one who is kinda over him?:confused3

I was actually over him after the last olympics when he came to my town and got arrested for being drunk in public!!!

I think he was also around the knuckle heads who lit the couch on fire in the dumpster!!!???:confused3

sorry to the fans out there! Yes, he is a great athlete but somethings are just too stupid for me to understand!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter