Michael Moore is delusional

Pugdog007

<font color=6666FF>Volunteer Alabama Pug Rescue<br
Is anyone else watching this interview with Bill O'Reilly? It is beyond me how anyone can take him seriously.

I read a transcript of the interview on Drudge. I'm suprised people get mad over what he says. I just ignore him, always have since Bowling For Columbine.

I don't get mad... am just amazed that anyone could take him seriously. The things he says... are simply not logical.

I don't take him seriously either.

You actually thought that O'Reilly won that discussion?????? No way.

Unfortunatly he will be making a visit to the Central Tx area next week for a viewing of his film. I wonder how George is going to like him down the road from the ranch while he's there.

I really don't take him seriously. I often wonder if he even believes half of what comes out of his mouth.:p

I plan on watching it on the 11:00 O'Reilly Factor tonight. As much as I often disagree with Mr. Moore's views, I find him rather intriguing. He's like a train wreck, you just gotta have a look.:tongue:

I prefer to listen to the opinions of people who may actually be basing some of what they say insome sort of fact, not just their own rantings and opinions.

I find nothing intelligent about him, so I pretty much ignore him. I don't think he's politically astute or anything other than a guy capitalizing on the election year. More power to him, I guess, for that, but his opinion, such as it is, would not sway my vote in either direction.

It really is hard to take O'Reilly seriously, oh wait, you meant Michael Moore :rolleyes:

At least Michael Moore is entertaining.

He is absolutely delusional!

The REALLY scary thing is that a lot of people ACTUALLY believe the BS that comes out of his mouth!:eek:

Originally posted by poohkinandpiglet

The REALLY scary thing is that a lot of people ACTUALLY believe the BS that comes out of his mouth!:eek:

Amazing, isn't it? BTW, hook-em back at ya!

Originally posted by poohkinandpiglet

All the way to the Bank!!

Moore is a whacko laughing all the way to the bank, since F9/11 has hit the $100 M mark. I wonder how the movie would have done if it was not an election year. He used his fictional movie to play off the the Political War going on right now. I enjoyed the Ben Afflec Interview much better. Yes ORielly won that one with Moore.

Originally posted by Disney Doll
I prefer to listen to the opinions of people who may actually be basing some of what they say insome sort of fact, not just their own rantings and opinions.

Exactly! I rented Bowling for Columbine to see what it was all about, and could not believe the bulldinky I was hearing. The best was trying to say that almost 500million people did not vote for President Bush....too bad that that 500 million includes children and people who are not registered to vote, as well as those who did not. He just twists so many facts around that I cannot and will not listen to anything that he says.

I personally think the guy is a big jerk...BUT you gotta admit he knows what he's doing! He made a movie (?) and has made tons of money on it....he gets people talking and that makes more people go see his movie. he gets on the O'Reilly show and that gets more people talking and probably more people to go see his movie. He may be a bit wacky, but he's getting rich by being that way.

O'Reilly tore that man to pieces. How is something a lie if you believe it's the truth when you say it.

Using MM's logic, if GWB had nearly 100% evidence of a pending attack and acted to prevent it with the use of force, then a year later found out the 1% came to be true, he would consider GWB's reason for pre-emption lying.

And I don't understand MM's argument, would you send your kid there? They are all courageous adults who volunteered their service. You know the risks when you sign up, their parents did not force them to join.

Bill O is on point about almost everything except rap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter