Michael Jackson Tribute Thread (MJ Lovers Only no Haters PLEASE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG you guys, time to go off line if we want to talk to each other.
Thank goodness for PM!

:cool1:

(I wonder if all those people who are talking trash about a kid (Yes she is just a kid!) and getting some kind of kinky kicks are also getting mental health advice today. This place really takes the cake! NOT in the spirit of Disney at all!) :headache:

PM guys! PM!!!

:dance3:

We LOVE ya MJ! :grouphug:

OMG you guys, time to go off line if we want to talk to each other.
Thank goodness for PM!

:cool1:

(I wonder if all those people who are talking trash about a kid (Yes she is just a kid!) and getting some kind of kinky kicks are also getting mental health advice today. This place really takes the cake! NOT in the spirit of Disney at all!) :headache:

PM guys! PM!!!

:dance3:

We LOVE ya MJ! :grouphug:

Not Disney like at all. Walt Disney would not approve at all. Time to PM. All this negativity just makes us stronger.

And yes we LOVE you MJ.

You should read the other thread, they are tearing me up. :sad1:

I havent read it, and wont. I suggest you dont either. You leave this thread and you are under the bus real fast. Peopel dont feed their wolves anymore.... They should be ashamed of themselves, but instead its mob mentality at its finest.

YOU HATERS! Mob mentality has ruined lives. YOU!!! Proud? Yea I thought you would be. Fits. :snooty:

But how do you know when enough is enough?
The poor guy just needs to RIP. Let his family and close friends (not FANS but actual friends of his) have their time with him.

Yes, we can appreciate the man he was, and what he did for the entertainment industry, but there has to be a place to draw the line. You can't let your life go because of MJ's death.

YOU dont know when enough is enough for anyone else but you.
I dont even know what you're talking about.
He cant RIP becaue of... What? Who?
Who's letting their life go?
:confused3

YOU dont know when enough is enough for anyone else but you.
I dont even know what you're talking about.
He cant RIP becaue of... What? Who?
Who's letting their life go?
:confused3
YOU! It's over the top! It's obnoxious! :sick:
Perhaps you get so wrapped up in it you have no clue when you've gone overboard.....

I did read it. It killed me :( I wish she didn't quote my post so I would be the freakshow they could all talk about.

Report them if they are being rude, mean, nasty, vulgar.... like they have been in the past. YOU ARE NOT a freakshow. Rude nasty people should be considered the freak show. These are adults probably older than your own parents. They have NO BUSINESS screwing around with you on here. NONE. Makes them look pathetic to ALL the others who are not posting on their mean pathetic thread.

They should be ashamed.
Disney should be ashamed for allowing it on their community board.
:sad2:

Like I said, I havent read it so I have no idea who it is.
I say, report them and forget about them.

:hug:

Report them if they are being rude, mean, nasty, vulgar.... like they have been in the past. YOU ARE NOT a freakshow. Rude nasty people should be considered the freak show. These are adults probably older than your own parents. They have NO BUSINESS screwing around with you on here. NONE. Makes them look pathetic to ALL the others who are not posting on their mean pathetic thread.

They should be ashamed.
Disney should be ashamed for allowing it on their community board.
:sad2:

Nobody said she was a freakshow! Many people who read that got concerned...it has really classic suicide warning signs. It definitely was shocking. People may not have used the most sensitive wording, but I don't care either way. When somebody starts typing like that; if they really think taking any dead persons place would be desirable it's time to go to a grief councellor.

Nobody said she was a freakshow! Many people who read that got concerned...it has really classic suicide warning signs. It definitely was shocking. People may not have used the most sensitive wording, but I don't care either way. When somebody starts typing like that; if they really think taking any dead persons place would be desirable it's time to go to a grief councellor.

In her post she said they were treating her like a freakshow.
My guess is they are.

We've talked to her offline many times....
We've never felt the need to splatter stuff across the screen when we are concerned. That is not concern. If anyone PM'd her, then yes, Id say they were concerned.

They should be ashamed.
Disney should be ashamed for allowing it on their community board.:sad2:

Perhaps you were not aware, but Disney (the company, the park or the family) does not own or run the DIS. At all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter