Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe...you are NOT the parents!

I hear your concerns.

Now here is my what if question

What if Katherine live to be 100 and very active? Strom Thurmond was still kicking it for a while.:rotfl:

Sure she could live to be 100 and be a healthy senior, but is a healthy senior enought to raise teenagers in your 80s and 90s? She will be able to afford nannies to help but she will need to guide the kids.

I also worry about the kids if say in 3 years she passes on. That would be a second major loss before or just after entering their teens. Sure a 30 year old could also pass, but it is far less likely.

I hear your concerns.

Now here is my what if question

What if Katherine live to be 100 and very active? Strom Thurmond was still kicking it for a while.:rotfl:

One of the head D.A.s of NYC, Robert Morgenthau is 80. I think he had a stroke recently, as you can barely understand him. He can barely walk. But, man, if I had a court case, he's THE person I'd want representing me.

I think the news reported Katherine kept the kids' nanny with them. So she can handle all the strenuous stuff. :thumbsup2

What's necessary to "guide the kids?" That's like saying people with physical disabilites aren't capable of being good parents. Christopher Reeve was probably an excellent father, though he couldn't hold his son's hand.

The first time I watched Bashir's interview, I thought MJ was weird too.. But I recently found a rebuttal interview called Living With Michael Jackson - Take Two that shows how editing was used to put MJ in a negative light. This interview shows stuff that was edited out (MJ had his own cameras recording Bashir interviewing).

Here's a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvhwWDCV9Bo

I encourage everyone to watch it. It helped me understand MJ a lot better -I really think he was misunderstood and he was just a child trapped in man's body. His father and not having a childhood really affected him. It was produced and hosted by Maury and DR is interviewed on there as well.

i watched this yesterday on youtube and it made me feel sad how that bashir guy twisted things... acting all nice to hime then back stabbing him like that... God MJ sure seemed like a really nice guy .. im so sad about his death:sad1:

One of the head D.A.s of NYC, Robert Morgenthau is 80. I think he had a stroke recently, as you can barely understand him. He can barely walk. But, man, if I had a court case, he's THE person I'd want representing me.

I think the news reported Katherine kept the kids' nanny with them. So she can handle all the strenuous stuff. :thumbsup2

What's necessary to "guide the kids?" That's like saying people with physical disabilites aren't capable of being good parents. Christopher Reeve was probably an excellent father, though he couldn't hold his son's hand.

Given you a standing OVATION:thumbsup2:worship:

i watched this yesterday on youtube and it made me feel sad how that bashir guy twisted things... acting all nice to hime then back stabbing him like that... God MJ sure seemed like a really nice guy .. im so sad about his death:sad1:

:goodvibes:goodvibes

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or posted before, but will they be doing DNA testing to find out who the mother and father really is?

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or posted before, but will they be doing DNA testing to find out who the mother and father really is?

I doubt it. Why would they?

It seems to be pretty common knowledge at this point that Rowe is the biological mother and the dermatologist is the sperm donor. At least, that's the story for now :lmao:

Or, are you referring to the youngest child?

I doubt it. Why would they?

It seems to be pretty common knowledge at this point that Rowe is the biological mother and the dermatologist is the sperm donor. At least, that's the story for now :lmao:

Or, are you referring to the youngest child?

I heard that there were reports that Rowe may have been a surrogate, not the biological mother. That's why I was wondering about it. There's different reports of who could or could not be.

I thought sperm and egg donors were anonymous forever, or at least kept confidential, although I think it's known who it was for the older two. How would they even start the process of finding an anonymous donor? We don't know if the surrogate who carried Blanket was also the biological mother, or if there was a donated embryo, or what. And really, it's none of our business, and it doesn't affect the legal parentage of the children. Surrogates and sperm/egg donors do not have any rights. In fact, I thought sperm donors weren't even told if/when their "donation" was selected for use, but I'm not sure if that works the same in every state. Nevertheless, being a donor does not make one a mother or father. Can you imagine how people would be scared to donate in the future if they thought that someday they could be identified as a parent? I thought they did it for either altruistic reasons or financial gain. :confused3

You would want an 80-year stroke victim with speech and mobility issues to represent you in court? :confused3 Good luck with even getting him to agree to the deal. He'd probably accept the case and turn it over to a junior associate.

Christopher Reeve was married and his wife took care of both CR and the son with assistance from others. Being a parent isn't just providing emotional support and "being there."

There are people who are blessed with kids who are cooperative and don't give them any trouble. Then there are the kids who push the envelope whenever possible just because it's there. Mix money and fame in and it's a crapshoot to see what you get. Look at Farrah Fawcett and Ryan ONeal - their son Redman was in jail (again) when she passed away last week.

Let's hope Katherine has an easier time of it than some celebrity children's parents/guardians. She's been through enough.

Physically, there are tons of things that make me tired as a parent and I'm almost half her age. My kids go to school, so there are tons of "Mom, I forgot that I needed (supply/book/food item)." runs to the 24-hour stores late at night. Volunteer activities (selling cupcakes in the hot sun for an hour). Sports activities (coaching sports). Kids have seemingly endless energy. I'm beat after a day at the beach or the amusement park, they want to go for ice cream!

Not to mention shuttling the kids everywhere - hopefully, KJ has a chauffeur because I've pulled over a few times to referree when the in-car activity got a little out of control.

Emotionally, let's talk about hanging out with friends that bring out the worst behavior. You can talk to them until you're blue in the face, but you can't pick their friends. Hopefully, they'll realize their bad behavior before things get out of hand, but it's still tiring and stressful.

Don't dismiss her age. She'll need assistance in keeping up with these kids.

There's no need, so I doubt the Court will order it. Joe Jackson's probably swabbed the kids already, lol. Sorry, sorry...

Physically, there are tons of things that make me tired as a parent and I'm almost half her age. My kids go to school, so there are tons of "Mom, I forgot that I needed (supply/book/food item)." runs to the 24-hour stores late at night. Volunteer activities (selling cupcakes in the hot sun for an hour). Sports activities (coaching sports). Kids have seemingly endless energy. I'm beat after a day at the beach or the amusement park, they want to go for ice cream!

And ALL of those things are totally voluntary on your part. No one is making you do them, and your kids won't be emotional cripples if you don't. If my kids tell me at 9 pm that they need "X" for school tomorrow, my answer is "Sorry, you told me too late. You'll just have to take a dock on your grade this time." I don't coach sports, and I don't sell cupcakes, or anything else, for that matter. If they need a donation I write a check if I've got the funds, and if I don't I tell them to ask me next time.

I'm probably nearly 10 years older than you, and my youngest is 2. I'm just fine after a day at the beach, thank you, and I'm no marathon runner, either. I also routinely stay in the MK until 3 am (WITH my older kids) anytime the Mouse will let me.

These kids are presumably not stupid, and they are not babies, either; they are aware that she is their grandmother and not a young woman. As long as her mind is sound she is fully capable of seeing to their emotional needs and their moral guidance, and with their money there will be staff kept on to see to those things that she cannot physically do.

This whole idea of the uber-parent who is hands-on all day and takes care of every need is a new idea. People who can afford it have ALWAYS had other people around to help with the gruntwork of raising kids; it's not strange and normally not neglectful, either.

And ALL of those things are totally voluntary on your part. No one is making you do them, and your kids won't be emotional cripples if you don't. If my kids tell me at 9 pm that they need "X" for school tomorrow, my answer is "Sorry, you told me too late. You'll just have to take a dock on your grade this time." I don't coach sports, and I don't sell cupcakes, or anything else, for that matter. If they need a donation I write a check if I've got the funds, and if I don't I tell them to ask me next time.

I'm probably nearly 10 years older than you, and my youngest is 2. I'm just fine after a day at the beach, thank you, and I'm no marathon runner, either. I also routinely stay in the MK until 3 am (WITH my older kids) anytime the Mouse will let me.

These kids are presumably not stupid, and they are not babies, either; they are aware that she is their grandmother and not a young woman. As long as her mind is sound she is fully capable of seeing to their emotional needs and their moral guidance, and with their money there will be staff kept on to see to those things that she cannot physically do.

This whole idea of the uber-parent who is hands-on all day and takes care of every need is a new idea. People who can afford it have ALWAYS had other people around to help with the gruntwork of raising kids; it's not strange and normally not neglectful, either.

Marvelous stated.:thumbsup2

Marvelous stated.:thumbsup2

There was a guy on one of the news programs last night. He was an expert on facial structure. They use him to help identify people by comparing a skeleton to photographs.

Anyway, he studied the facial structures of Michael Jackson's two oldest children. He said they have the same facial structure as Debbie Rowe. He stated that he was absolutely sure they were her children.

He said they have absolutely no resemblance to the dermatologist guy.

And ALL of those things are totally voluntary on your part.
I'm in my late 40's and I LOVE doing those things for my children. They love having my involvement and yes, that is a big part of parenting. I love it when my kids volunteer to help with the church summer camp and help little kids with their batting practice. If it wasn't for volunteers, your kids wouldn't have teams to play on or events to go to. Still, it's tiring.

Volunteering is a vital and important role in everyone's lives and to "write a check" isn't what I want my kids to learn.

Hmm..the black reporter(don't remember his name..not being racist either) stated what I've said above. He also went on saying who would kick out a 80 year old lady:scared1:..
I was listening over the radio, but if you go to CNN's website, the report I heard is listed in their video section. The reporter has dark-rimmed glasses - is that the same one you watched?

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2009/michael.jackson/index.html
Look for "Jackson's Will Unveiled" (5:30) on the right side of that page.

I just listened to it again and the reporter jumps around a little bit which is confusing. He did say that the executorship will be discussed this coming Monday during the scheduled date, instead of when the motion was filed.

The reason Katherine Jackson currently has control over the estate is that the Jackson family filed a petition claiming that there was no will. (They did it right away, which is kind of smart.) That turned out to be untrue because the will was presented this past Monday. That's why the executors (John Branca, Don McClain, and Barry Segal) filed for an immediate turnover. They were supposed to be the executors, but the "there's no will" filing pushed them aside. It's not a vulture situation - in fact, the Jackson family kind of jumped the gun, imo.

There is a 30-day "waiting period" during which any more recent wills have to be presented. That's what the August 3rd deadline was for - it was 30 days from when the first will was presented for probate.

If someone presents another (more recent) will, the 30 day clock gets reset. Didn't know that; very interesting.

When comparing what the kids look like, compare it to this picture. I don't think he had plastic surgery before this one. Why didn't he just leave himself alone? He was a handsome young man.

t1home.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter