Michael Eisner is suppose to be on Larry King tonight (2/20)

westjones

DIS Veteran
I saw a promo last night that Michael Eisner is going to be on the Larry King Show on CNN tonight at 9:00 pm (EST).

DJ

Thanks for the update! May be worth watching, as he tries to squirm out of this one! ;)

i will be sure to watch. im very interested in what he will say about all thats going on with r.disney, comcast, muppets(thats one good thing:) ), etc. ill log on tonight on this forum--im curious how people will react to the interview.when is the vote to "no" eisner?march?:confused:

If you own Disney stock you can start voting no now. Just Do It.
Just say No to Eisner and the current board. Don't put it off until later - don't forget to vote. (and for those of you in Chicago - remember to vote early and vote often:teeth: )
I Am!!

I tried for 45 minutes to call in, but couldn't get through. Would have loved to ask him about a new ship. Oh, well!

He had some pretty nice softballs to hit, but Larry seemed to want to stir it up a bit.
The callers really made him uncomfortable. I can't help but think Walt would have been more comfortable with the callers and less so with Larry. :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter