Michael Bolton at MK for 2 nights after closing

pfishgirl

In Loving Memory of My Son 5/6/09
Found out that Tuesday and Wednesday night, after MK closed that Michael Bolton and others were filming on Main Street. Apparently you will be able to see the special sometime in November... Didn't get full details...sorry...

Wow, sounds pretty cool! Thanks for the info!

Muffy said:
Wow, sounds pretty cool! Thanks for the info!

Didn't Michael Bolton sing on a Disney Movie. Maybe they are re-releasing a video in November.

Didn't Jessica Simpson and Nick Lashay redo a song for a Disney Movie, right before a re-release.

I think Jessica and Nick did "a whole new world" from Aladdin when it was rereleased. Not a big fan of Michael Bolton so I don't know much about his songs.

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

I love Michael Bolton..... :love: :love: See my tag!

I'm supposed to see him in NJ in 2 weeks, hopefully I won't go into labor before hand (or during....LOL).

Thanks for the info!

We are at the BCV, decided to check the DIS. My DH saw Micheal Bolton at the Marketplace today. I hope I see him before we leave tommorow.

Vacation is going great, it is hot and a hurricane is hitting the east coast.

I will give a report when I return.

Sharon

:grouphug: I think Michael Bolton did "Go The Distance" from Hercules.

:flower: :earboy2:

scanne said:
:grouphug: I think Michael Bolton did "Go The Distance" from Hercules.

:flower: :earboy2:

Your probably right, I bet Hercules is being released, but I don't think it was a very big hit for Disney.

We saw him Wed and Thursday nights. They are filming a PBS special. Filming right in front of the train station.

We saw him! It was so cool! My mom and I went up to the top of the train station, and watched it till we had to leave! It was an extra magic hours night, so we were there till 12! It was wonderful! Jim Brickman is coming out with a Disney cd, so the special featured all of his songs. He was awesome! Wayne Brady was there, and we actually saw him walking around! Didn't have the camera though. We heard him sing, it was great! There were some country girls also, but I don't remember there names! Definitely a magical night! ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter