miceage update

If the Alice rehab turns out to be quite minor as I've read, (just replacing the outdoor track) I wonder if the planned closure dates will be lessened. Hoping it's open for our trip next May.

If the Alice rehab turns out to be quite minor as I've read, (just replacing the outdoor track) I wonder if the planned closure dates will be lessened. Hoping it's open for our trip next May.

I don't think that refurb is going to be minor though, even if they don't go inside. I thought I read somewhere that that whole outdoor portion was going to be resloped as well so maintenance employees could work on it easier.

I Believe what al lutz says is more than rumor. He definitely has inside info and is more right than wrong. Even if it's 50% accurate it looks bleak for the U.S parks in the coming years. As far as any bias toward management, that will always be the case with any co. Who takes the heat when things are not going well, the players, the manager or the owner? And no I'm not an hourly employee....popcorn::

I Believe what al lutz says is more than rumor. He definitely has inside info and is more right than wrong. Even if it's 50% accurate it looks bleak for the U.S parks in the coming years. As far as any bias toward management, that will always be the case with any co. Who takes the heat when things are not going well, the players, the manager or the owner? And no I'm not an hourly employee....popcorn::

Didn't Al retire?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter