MIB Immigration Tour

andreajanowiak

Mouseketeer
Has anyone here asked a cast member to give them an immigration floor tour at Men In Black? I've read and watched videos from different sources of people walking around, and being given a tour of the "immigration area" in the queue of MIB. This meaning the floor with the aliens that you walk past when in line. I've read that the ride has to be slow at the time, and that they have to have enough staff- any tips? Is summer too busy of a time? Should we ask later in the day, etc. All advice is appreciated!

if you go through VIP tours and hire a tour guide for the day or specific hours, that is one way you could make the mib immigration tour happen.

Our group made friends with a cast member and rode the ride about 30 times during our trip. He approached our group after noticing our enthusiasm for the ride and asked if we wanted the tour. It was pretty cool! Ill see if I can find the pictures we took. It was a few years ago. The team member actually rode the ride with us and showed us some secret targets to hit.

A TM we were chatting to asked us if we had done it, we said no and he asked if we had time there and then. So of course we did.

It was very quiet on that day so it will very much depend on crowd levels.

We enjoyed it, and happy he took the time for us.

We took the tour during our trip the first week of June. It took us three times before we got the tour. The first time we asked, they were understaffed and too busy. The second time we asked, we were told that they don't give the tour anymore. Finally, the third time after riding, we were given the tour and allowed to take pics while sitting at the desks. A lot of fun for us being huge fans of US/IOA.

We took the tour during our trip the first week of June. It took us three times before we got the tour. The first time we asked, they were understaffed and too busy. The second time we asked, we were told that they don't give the tour anymore. Finally, the third time after riding, we were given the tour and allowed to take pics while sitting at the desks. A lot of fun for us being huge fans of US/IOA.

are you going to share your pictures here with all of us?

such a gorgeous family !!!

you all look so happy and i can see those on the upper deck looking down on you all.
i bet they think you all are "somebodies.."

thank you for sharing.

Thank you, we have really enjoyed US/IOA and the additions the last couple of years.463.JPG

Yep.......thanks for the pics......lovely family!

Glad you got to do the little tour :)

We did it the second week of June. DD is afraid of pretty much any ride more intense than it's a small world, but I had her watch a bunch of videos of Uni rides and thought I had her ready to ride MIB. (This was not our first Uni trip; she just never rides anything.) So, we got in the five minute line, but when we got to the door to go in she panicked and didn't want to go, so we got out of line. She really wanted to do the immigration room tour, so we went back and asked the TM at the front of the queue about it. She said we had to ask at the end of the ride. So, we walked to the end of the ride and asked the photo people. They didn't know about it. So, we just walked up the exit ramp and kept going until we found the next TM. She was so wonderful! I explained what had happened and that we understood if we couldn't do the tour, but she was really nice and said to wait while she called someone. We ended up waiting about ten minutes, but another wonderful TM came and took us on the tour. We had stowed our bags in anticipation of the ride and didn't have any cameras with us, and she felt so bad we couldn't take pictures. But we still had a great time looking around, and she told us some great stories about the area. I told her how much we appreciated the tour, and she said that they had gotten really great guest feedback about them and were planning on continuing them. She offered to take us right onto the ride in a last-ditch effort to get DD to ride, but DD was not budging. :)

I thought it was such a great opportunity and really appreciated the wonderful TM's there. (We also did the Twister control room tour, and those TM's were also great.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter