Miami hotels with airport and port shuttles

jrstanki

Earning My Ears
The logistics of planning this trip is starting to wear on me. I have my flight to miami booked. the prices of course went up on the return trip so i am waiting it out a couple of days to see if they go back down.
Meanwhile, can anyone recommend a hotel in miami with free or low cost shuttle service to and from both the airport and the port of miami?
Thank you

The logistics of planning this trip is starting to wear on me. I have my flight to miami booked. the prices of course went up on the return trip so i am waiting it out a couple of days to see if they go back down.
Meanwhile, can anyone recommend a hotel in miami with free or low cost shuttle service to and from both the airport and the port of miami?
Thank you

From what I understand, there is a flat rate of $25 from the Miami airport to the port via taxi. There is a hotel in the Miami Airport but I know nothing of the rates or quality. I have heard that when you arrive back into port in Miami there are plenty of taxi's available with the same flat rate back to the airport.

We booked a "Port of Miami" cruise package with the Hampton inn....now we are flying into Ft. Lauderdale...but this was one of the few hotels I found that actually provided a shuttle from the airport to the hotel and then a shuttle to the port. If you are flying into Miami - I can't help you ;)

Thank you

We're staying at the Miami Suites Miami Airport North http://www.comfortsuitesmiamiairport.com/?gclid=CKbOuLSo_LQCFdOf4Aodj2cA-w. They provide free shuttle service to and from hotel/airport. Also a free shuttle from the hotel to the port. That same shuttle service will provide a ride from the port to airport or back to the hotel for $10/person (they said our 3 yo would ride for free). (KSA Tours 954-316-2187) I just spoke to them and confirmed all this about an hour ago.

If you're flying into MIA this could be a good option.

Hope this helps!

We're staying at the Miami Suites Miami Airport North. They provide free shuttle service to and from hotel/airport. Also a free shuttle from the hotel to the port. That same shuttle service will provide a ride from the port to airport or back to the hotel for $10/person (they said our 3 yo would ride for free). (KSA Tours 954-316-2187) I just spoke to them and confirmed all this about an hour ago.

Hope this helps!

Great! thank you so much

We stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport South Blue Lagoon (hamptoninnmiamiairport.com) They have free airport shuttle and a paid ($8 per person - last time) shutle to the port. A cab is also a good option for about $25.

Thank you

I was where you were a few months ago and we ended up booking a room at the Intercontinental Miami. While it is going to cost us a little more, the main driving factor for us was the fact that we will have any afternoon/morning in Miami and wanted to spend some time at Bayside. As this would be a good diversion for us with very low barriers (e.g. a short walk.)

I would check out the Cruise Critic message board - lot's of good miami info there.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

Best of luck with your planning.

I just booked this one for our pre-cruise it was $89

http://www.lq.com/lq/properties/propertyProfile.do?propId=4040
Amenities & Services
• Free Bright Side Breakfast®

• Free Wireless High-Speed Internet Access

• Free Local Calls

• Free Parking

• Meeting Facilities Available

• Guest Laundry Facilities

• Outdoor Swimming Pool

• Airport Shuttle Available

• Airport Shuttle Notes: 5am-11pm Daily Free One-way Port of Miami shuttle

• Pets Welcome

Free Parking (up to 7 days)

Free Bright Side Breakfast®
•Waffles
•Hot and cold cereal
•Bread and muffins
•Fresh fruit
•All-you-can-drink coffee and juice

Additional Breakfast Items:
•Yogurt
•Bagels

Jareds_mommy said:
I just booked this one for our pre-cruise it was $89

http://www.lq.com/lq/properties/propertyProfile.do?propId=4040
Amenities & Services
• Free Bright Side Breakfast®

• Free Wireless High-Speed Internet Access

• Free Local Calls

• Free Parking

• Meeting Facilities Available

• Guest Laundry Facilities

• Outdoor Swimming Pool

• Airport Shuttle Available

• Airport Shuttle Notes: 5am-11pm Daily Free One-way Port of Miami shuttle

• Pets Welcome

Free Parking (up to 7 days)

Free Bright Side Breakfast®
•Waffles
•Hot and cold cereal
•Bread and muffins
•Fresh fruit
•All-you-can-drink coffee and juice

Additional Breakfast Items:
•Yogurt
•Bagels

Does the shuttle pick you up after your cruise & take you back to the hotel to get your car? I see it says one way, but you gotta be able to get your car....

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

lovedmy1stcuise said:
What site did you use to book La Quinta? I booked the same hotel but can't find price that low.

It may vary on time of year & day of week. I checked for Oct 19th & it is $109. I didn't book yet tho.....

Gracies Moms said:
We're staying at the Miami Suites Miami Airport North http://www.comfortsuitesmiamiairport.com/?gclid=CKbOuLSo_LQCFdOf4Aodj2cA-w. They provide free shuttle service to and from hotel/airport. Also a free shuttle from the hotel to the port. That same shuttle service will provide a ride from the port to airport or back to the hotel for $10/person (they said our 3 yo would ride for free). (KSA Tours 954-316-2187) I just spoke to them and confirmed all this about an hour ago.

Hope this helps!

This is where we stayed for our sailing January 14th. We were very, very happy with the hotel! When we booked the shuttle for the morning of the 14th, the earliest they would transport us was 11:30. So we opted for a taxi....we were concierge so could board first. While we waited for our taxi (about 10:15) the shuttle company person let us know that he could take us then! Awesome! We hopped in and were on our way! (I did run in to have the taxi cancelled). He dropped off 3 guests to another cruise line, then us. We prebooked and paid for our shuttle back on the 19th, he gave us stickers that we had to wear for the return.....put them somewhere safe where you won't lose them or forget where they are! Upon disembarkation we waited about 40 minutes for the shuttle, but there were hundreds and hundreds of other guests waiting for all sorts of transport off property as well. The taxi line was horrendous! In the end, 40 minute wait was realistic as we drove away and the zillion other guests still were waiting for whatever transportation they were getting.

Does the shuttle pick you up after your cruise & take you back to the hotel to get your car? I see it says one way, but you gotta be able to get your car....

We are flying in so no clue I am going call today, and see if we stay on the way back if they will pick up up since no doubt they will have drop offs

This is somewhat wishful thinking, but did that Hampton Inn include the shuttle from Fort Lauderdale to the hotel and then to the port of Miami? Or are there other hotels that offer such a package? The flights into Fort Lauderdale seem to be much more available and less costly.

I'm curious on this one too. Would love to be able to fly into Ft. Lauderdale as the prices are cheaper and there are more flight options that way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter