MHT Merchandise?

minniebeth

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if anyone knows if there is any merchandise specific to Mickey's Halloween Treat nights. I was specifically wondering about trading pins and t-shirts. Anything fun to buy for souveniers?
Thanks! :)

Last year there were a few things. Pumpkin mickey ears, t-shirts, frames, plush dolls. A few items were only available during the Halloween parties though and they sold out quickly.

Last year there were MHT t-shirts and I think there were some pins and a couple of beanies. Those were only available during the parties. Other Halloween merchandise (like the pumpkin ears, picture frames, Christmas ornaments, etc.) was available in both parks throughout the Halloween season.

I bought the cutest Halloween bucket for $8 this weekend. It is a pumpkin with a face that glows in the dark with Mickey ears on it. DS loved it!

There were 3 keychains that I got for a friend while at the party. We had wanted shirts for us but they were unavailable by the time we went to purchase them!

godalejunior - that bucket you got is, I believe, the same one that VP uses for the Halloween baskets they sell. We got one last year and are getting another this year. They are really cute!

Does anyone know where you purchase the t-shirts and how much they were last year? I don't remember seeing them at all last year, but we didn't go into any shops either. Thanks!

Does anyone know where you purchase the t-shirts and how much they were last year? I don't remember seeing them at all last year, but we didn't go into any shops either. Thanks!

I saw them in Greetings, along with other merchandise. They MIGHT have them at Treasures from Paradise, but I think Greetings is your best bet. I think they were $16 - it was whatever the normal t-shirt price is. They also had a sweatshirt, and of course that was more.

Thanks for the replies everyone, I will keep my eyes out! It sounds like some cute things!
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter