MGM's name change to Disney's Hollywood Studios

Damhsa04

Damhsa it's Irish for Dance
Are you going to call it MGM or the Studios? I think out of habit I'm going to keep calling it MGM. I've been going there for over 10 years.

What about you?

MGM because it's just what I know it as.
But I honestly don't care what the name is.

I'm always going to call it MGM. And I'll make every effort to call it MGM in front of cast members. ;)

Every person who ever knew it as MGM will forever call it MGM. It's the exact same thing as the generations before us calling MK "Disney" - it's what is known.

Although nowadays, I do call it "The park formally known as MGM" and then drawing the Prince sign in the air.

Ugh. It makes me feel so old. I can now say, "Back in my day, it was called MGM." I feel like I should be sitting in a rocking chair with dozens of cats at my feet while knitting. Blech! Haha

But it'll ALWAYS be MGM to me. From now until I die, I'll always call it MGM. I don't take change very well. ;)

Always will call it mgm. It's stupid they added hollywood to it since It's in fl. :l

I'm always going to call it MGM. And I'll make every effort to call it MGM in front of cast members. ;)

hey, go ahead. we all call it "studios" anyway. x]

and honestly, the new name isn't too horrible. its got a deeper "reason" for its change...but i dont know if im allowed to "reveal" it just yet. ;3

and honestly, the new name isn't too horrible. its got a deeper "reason" for its change...but i dont know if im allowed to "reveal" it just yet. ;3

Now you have us all waiting in suspense.

Wasn't it because the contract to use MGM in the name ran out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter