• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MGM To Grand Floridian

dmure

Mouseketeer
What is the best way to get from the mgm to the Grand Floridian and how long will it take. We have a spa appt booked and want to allow enough time to get there.

take the bus from the park. It should take 15-20 minutes, depending on how lucky you may be to get a bus quickly.

You might need to wait up to 20 minutes for a bus, then you need to plan on 20 minutes in case the GF isn't the first stop. once you get off at the bus stop it's a 5-10 minute walk depending on how fast you go.

They want you at the spa at least 15 minutes before your treatment.

I'd plan on leaving MGM a full hour before my appointment time.

Anne

Well, let me share my experience. On our last day on Dec. 9 it took us 1 hour and 15 minutes to get from MGM to the GF. I timed it.

We must have just missed the bus because it took 20 minutes for the next bus to arrive. Then a lady in a scooter needed to get on so that took time. We also had to drop off at another resort before getting to the GF. The lady in the scooter needed assistance getting off. It took forever to get back to our resort. :hourglass

The reason I remember this is because we needed to get back to the GF to catch our Disney's Magical Express bus to the airport! We made it with plenty of time to spare. You just never know how long it will take!

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter