MGM Studios and the Aerosmith Ride

regalis

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone:

I am trying to check on some information I got. See I recieved an email from mousesavers and it said that the rocken aerosmith ride was closed for some january dates!!!!! Now I double checked this with www.disneyworld.com and the website makes no mention of it, but does confirm other closings mousesavers talked about.

So did mousesavers get it wrong? Is the website wrong? Or did something change?

Cliff

As of September 15th, Disney has not said anything about it. According to several websites 'insiders' have said that it will be closed 1/7/07 - 2/10/07 for an extensive rehab. So, for right now, it's just a rumor.

"The Aerosmith Ride" :rotfl2: is rumoured to be closing in Jan for maintenance. In fact I'm pretty sure it is :)

Your description made me laugh - it reminds me of another thread where Spaceship Earth was referred to as "The Jesus Ride" :lmao:

Oh no!! I would be so sad if it was closed when I go in mid-Feb. It's one of my most favorite rides in the world!! Luckily it looks like it will be newly opened right after I arrive, thank goodness! I'm sorry you have to miss out on it :guilty: but just think, NEXT time you go you will have all this desire to ride built up and it will be that much more fun! :thumbsup2

yeah it looks like, if the rumor is true, then I'll just have to go back to ride that ride!!!!!

Cliff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter