MGM Restaurants

RC Fan

DIS Veteran
Hello!

I know there are no bars in MK. Are there any restaurants with full bars in MGM? If so, can you recommend one?

Thanks!

I don't know about full bars, but I think Brown Derby, Mama Melrose, and Prime Time all serve alcohol.

The Tune IN lounge next door to the 50s PT is a full bar. The bartenders are great there.

Sadly the Catwalk bar near the Brown Derby is no longer open. Mama Melrose has a full bar but no real seating at the bar.

The 50's Prime Time has wine and beer. I'm not sure what else. There is a bar area that people wait in until their tables are ready. I would guess that anyone could walk in and sit at the bar. It looked like it had pretty much everything.

Even Sci-Fi serves drinks if I'm not mistaken....I think WDW is the only "dry" park!

Brown Derby has wonderful watermelon & keylime Martini's;)

Kae

We had port at the Brown Derby, and I remember them having a pretty extensive wine list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter